chapter one

chapter one:

"madysooooonnn" my older sister yelled to me. "what" i snapped. "why tf did you break my straightener.?" she pouted. "ummmmmm i didnt do it." i walked out of the house because i wasnt going to go to school with her. i started walking. this was a normal day. no one payed attention , i went to school , came home , kept to myself. i snapped out of my daydream when i heard "hey madi" i knew the voice. the voice that kept me alive. "yooooo caniff" he was my best friend. taylor was his name. we really got along well. he was the only person that knew my whole story. "what upp" he was really excited for a monday morning. "haha what did you eat today" i giggled. "i dont know but im just really happy" he jumped around. "why" i raised an eyebrow and smiled. "weeeelllll my parents arent going to be home this weekend and they said i can have a few friends over" he calmed down. "sick invite bro" i laughed and play punched him. "no no no thats what i was going to ask you right now" he stopped to cross the street. "oh well in that case what time" i asked. "ill text you later. i have to go ask a question because im like failing history or something so ill see you at lunch?" he was walking backwards. "yeah see you later" i yelled. he started running to school. "i love you" i whispered to myself. and like that i was left alone walking into the school building to be greeted by the principal. "come with me now". i rolled my eyes and followed her to the office.

🍃

ssoooo this is my first fanfic on wattpad!

can you guys go & comment & follow me ☺️

thank you 😛

xoxo// kate 😚