chapter two

chapter two:

"what did i do this time ?" i sat down in the middle chair of the three in the office. my usual. you may ask why im in the office a lot. well i might seem innocent in the outside but to be quite honest i could easily say ive broke the law more then once. yeah i known now you wonder why i would even do that. well really i dont care. thats how i live life. i really like that way. but not most teachers do. "well we heard from an anonymous witness that you broke into the janitors closet with taylor." she said looking down at her desk. "phhst yeah right. we arent even dating." i sat at the edge of my chair. "i never said that." she said calmly. "okay so what se do 2 highschoolers do in a janitors closet?" i questioned not looking for an answer but to prove a point. "youre right mrs. espinosa." , "madyson please" i sighed. yes im madyson espinosa sister to matthew espinosa. okay we got over this. i hated it because my dad doesnt even care he left & only now wants to be part of our lives because he cant pay child support. "yes of course" she took her reading glasses and placed them on her head "but you and taylor did not have to be dating to be together doing , the things you do in a janitors closet" she explained. "so mrs. d youre telling me that its okay to mack on a guy thats not your boyfriend just because i wanted to break the precious school rules , not like they ever came across my mind at any time what-so-ever" i make most things difficult it gets me out of these things. "you can go back to class madyson" i stood up and walked to the door. my pleasure and i pretended to hold a skirt to curtsey. oh and new hair style , i like it. i smacked on my gum in my mouth. "is that gum?" she looked over her glasses. "oh yeah , haha you caught me" i pointed yo her and spit my gum out. "bye now". i walked out of the office. on my way to my locker i shoved a piece of gum into my mouth. oh ad if you were wondering , i did make out with taylor. no regrets.

💗

sorry these chapters are short! 😁

chapter 3 will be longer 😊

xoxo kate 😗