Unbroken Girl- Full Story

A ray of sunlight flashed her eyes to wake her up. Another bad day for Claire. Every morning she got in a fight with her dad for going to school. 

But she must go and improve and develop her knowledge. People bullies her for being fat and not girly, what if she does a diet, will people at least like her? 

She prepared her school bag, put on her clothes. Here she is in the hall of the school, each time when she looks around all she sees is; 

On the right, boys throwing paper at her.

On the left, girls are insulting her for wearing a short skirt without waxing her legs.

They're all rude, she cries all the time. On the same day, when she was in her class, the teacher asked her a hard question but she responded wrong! He roughly replied : 

- Chubby dumb girl! Is your obesity affecting on your brain or what? Go and do some exercises for both.

The girl extremely shocked! Her eyes were totally full of tears. She stood up, took her school bag and left the classroom running to the bathroom.

Poor Claire, she was crying so loud, she self-harmed, her blood was all over the floor. She looked at herself in the mirror and hit it! She injured her hand! 

" No one loves me, no one cares about me! Why i have to exist?" She said. 

The wound was really dangerous, she could die. When she got back home, her dad focused at the wound then invirted the dish and said: 

- What is this? What the hell did you try to do? Huh? 

- You don't even care about me! all these years i've been self-harming. It's not the first time okay. She answered

- What is the reason of doing that? Interest of self harming?

- You keep telling me that school is great. Hell no! It's killing me, people are so rude bullying me. What is the interest of insulting others? 

- Sweety, ignore them! they just want to bring you down to their sizes, you're much better than them! Have you forgot how talented you are? The flawless voice you have? One day, when you'll be famous they're gonna regret it. You'll inspire other people who know how much you worth it baby, Go and wax your legs, I'll pay for you, i'll do anything for your happiness so go on, go and subscribe in a gym. 

She stood up and hugged her dad so tight, her mom died since she was a baby, she had an accident. But her relationship with her father is so strong. 

She passed all night thinking, what will she do to reach her dreams? to upgrade in her life? 

She woke up tomorrow morning, she missed her physics' lesson to wax her legs and do some workout. 1 year has passed already. Claire is looking so skinny and hot! People couldn't believe their eyes. So, she took the opportunity and went to perform in the X-Factor, the judges were astonished.. 

Claire worked hard to be a singer, and here she is now ruling the world and inspiring her lovely fans with her flawless music and songs! She has the perfect body, the perfect voice. Claire become an UNBROKEN GIRL 

                                               The End

│Story written by siwarakrimi