X

I'm gonna keep writing this ok thanks also I think the boys lived in separate houses but now they live together ok bye

Jack's POV

"JONAH!!" I shout out through the house, in desperate need of advice.

"Yes?" He asks walking out of the corner.

"I need your advice, on Scarlett." I sigh.

"You were being a bitch, thats all there is to it." He shrugs plopping on the couch behind me.

I turn behind me, "What the he-"

"Language!" He yells at me.

"But you're alowed to swear." I say crossing my arms.

"Yeah, because I'm not a child." He says.

"Fine fine, you're right.." I say, "What the heckle deckle!" I yell at him.

"Well its the truth! Nobody says that to someone!" He yells at me.

"Well what do I do!" I ask him.

"Uh apologize, duh." He says reaching for the remote.

"Right! Thanks!" I say heading for my phone.

I start to type in a message when Corbyn screams, both Jonah and I stop what were doing and run upstairs.

"Bean! What happened!" I yell out.

"SPIDER!!" He yells pointing at the thing with long legs on the floor.

"AHHH!' JONAH THERE'S A SPIDER!" I yell.

"God guys, no need to scream." He says killing the spider with a shoe he found on the floor.

"Oh, also Scarlett just called me, well then it wasn't Scarlett, uh that bitch I think her name was Valerie?? She kidnapped Scarlett and we need to save her before she dies." He shrugs like everything is ok.

I look wide  eyed at Jonah, "BOYS, COME ON!" Jonah yells, we all pile into the car and track Scarletts location, she'll definitely forgive me after I save her as- arse.

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to an unfamiliar, pitch black room. I look down at myself and see that I'm tied to a chair. I try to unite the ropes until I hear probably the most annoying person on the planet, besides Jack of course.

"You know that's not gonna do anything, right?" Valerie says looking at me.

I sigh in defeat as she shines a light on my eyes, resulting in my head pounding. "You better pray you're little friends will come get you soon, otherwise things may not be very pretty." She says flipping her dark brown hair away from her face.

I tug against the ropes once again, resulting in nothing. "You really should stop that." She says, I keep tugging at them, I almost got it. "You must be really dumb if you're still trying." She says.

I once again, don't listen to her orders and keep tugging at the ropes, I'm so close. (Not like that you dirty minded hoes) "I warned you." She shrugs pulling out a knife, the last thing I remember were people crying and calling the police.

_
467