Make It The Worst: August

August POV

"hello " I said.

"Renaissance Hotel come get us we'll be waiting in the girls bathroom by the lobby ." Jhene said.

Then she hung up. I got up three on my J's and got my keys heading to the door . I don't know why she's talking so fast but it might be important so i was rushing.

I hopped in my car and drove downtown. I parked out front and went into the hotel. I found the bathroom and went in and picked Nami up and grabbed Jhene's hand.

"He found us. I don't know what to do ." jhene said softly.

That made me feel bad because she's really scared of him.

"How bout we go out the city and get a motel room ." I said.

"August you can't be in the middle of this . " She said with her voice cracking .

"Don't cry ma I'm here
For you." I pulled her into and hug and she broke down crying .

"Mommy stop crying it's ok . We hide from daddy again and be won't find us cuz awwgusht is helping us . " She said smiling .

"Baby it's aug-ust." Jhene said laughing.

"That's what I said mama aug-usht."

"Baby say August ."

"August" she said laughing. She a lil actor she knew how to say it the whole time.

"Nami I'm you and your momma's new friend and I won't let your dad find you ok? "

"Ok. I'm a good hider so he won't find us. "She said.

Me and Jhene laughed and we got in the car.

"Are you guys hungry?"

"Yea a little " Jhene said.

"Yess" Nami said.

"Ok imma take y'all to Denny's ok?"

"She doesn't like Denny's" Jhene said.

"Ok Ihop it is ."

"Yay!" Nami said .

"Nami sit your ass back I told you to stop jumping around in a car when you don't have your booster seat." Jhene yelled at her.

"I-I'm soowwyyyyy" Nami stared crying .

Jhene sighed ." Pull over August ." I pulled over and she got out and went to the back and held Nami in her hands.

"Baby mommy dosent want you to get hurt like I did the other day ok? Mommy's so sorry." she hugged her and Nami stopped crying and said it's ok and Jhene stayed in the back and we drove to IHOP like this.

*

We got seated and now we are waiting on our drinks we held small talk .

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Nope. My baby's father is
Psychotic trying to kill us and I'm paranoid because I don't know how he found us. I'm stressed and I'm only 21."

"Jhene you gotta stop worrying . I gotchu ma. I'm staying at the motel with y'all and that's it ok?" I said looking at her.

"Ok." she said nodding her head wiping a tear.

After breakfast we went to check in the motel. It was like almost deserted. I was scared for bugs . Not that I'm a bitch I just don't like spiders and roaches.👀 what?

Anyways I got Jhene and Namiko settled and I got in the other bed while the girls was in the other bed.

It was still broad daylight we was just resting I guess. Then I felt a dip in my bed followed by an amazing scent .

"Ma?"

"Hmm?"

"Whatchu doing ?"

"I I'm I "

I cut her off and kissed her cuz I know what she meant .
I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom . I closed and locked the door behind us then started the shower.

She got down and took off ALL her clothes she was ready😏 . I did the same and when we got in the shower we were just staring at each other like lil ass kids. I was staring like I never seen a damn body before but she's beautiful .

I leaned in and kissed her slowly as he held onto the side of my face. I grabbed her ass and picked her up holding her by it. She made a soft noise but I knew what it was 😏.

I kissed her neck and eased into her as she bit down on my collar bone that shit hurt but I'm not a bitch👀.

I started to lift her and pull her back down but she stopped me and started bouncing on me her self . I could barely keep my balance Ian know she was a freak.😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

I'm happy as fuck now .

"August.... AHH AUGUST " she moaned in my ear. I put her against the wall kissing her neck pounding inside her . She scratched my back moaning . "Oh August faster mm" I went faster digging my nails in her sides when I felt my self about to bust.

"August." I kept going faster .

"August !" she sounder like I was hurting her so I stopped and looked at her.

"Augushtt!!!"

I hopped up looking around and Nami and Jhene was at the end of my bed staring at me . That's when I knew I just had a wet dream about Jhene...

"Yaa?"

"Me and Nami about to go to the drink machine really fast. " She said.

"You sure you ok?"

"Yea just make sure you fix yourself before we come back . " She giggled and they walked out the door hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😭😂

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Tell Me What You Think.☺️

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Vote. Comment . Follow .

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Thanks For Reading!💞

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thanks For My New Cover PrettyParadisee 👏😭 I Love It 😩👌. Cool Stuff