Volume 2. Pain and Confusion

Asgore was laying on the ground, and not moving an inch...

I stand there in shock not able to move any muscle. All of my thoughts we're now circling in my mind. Who would do this? Why did it happen? Why didn't dad tell us that he was injured? My thoughts were interrupted when mom ran to my dad's side and helped him up. " SOMEONE CALL ALPHYS! " Mom said in a stern yet worried tone. Chara immediately went to go call Alphys about what happened. I didn't know what to do. I shake my head and ran to go get bandages. Luckily there were still some in the cabinet. I quickly grabbed it and ran back to mom to bandage the wound on dad.

I wish that I was there to help out dad, So that none of this would had happened..

***

Luckily Alphys was able to treat the wound on dad's arm. Its been a few hours since it happened. I wondered how long dad will be at Hotland to rest and get treatment. I'd sighed and looked at mom who was still watching her live on the hospital bed resting. " How long do you think he will be in there? " I asked trying to remain calm after what happened. Mom turned her head to me and smiled a little. " Not long I hope.. Besides your father is powerful so don't worry about it.. " I nodded and yawned. Mom patted me on the shoulder. " It's time for you to sleep my child.. I'll be staying here for the night.. " She kissed my head gently and I giggled. " Don't get hurt ok? " I said shakily. She nodded and waved. I waved back teleported back home where Chara and Asriel was.

Home was still in pretty good shape after what happened. I went into the bedroom and saw Chara and Asriel talking about what happened. " Oh hey Y/N!! " Said Asriel in a cheerful state. Chara looked down at looked at me. " How's dad? " He said in a stern voice. " He's alright.. " I said while smiling. Chara nodded and looked down. I was still worried about dad even though I wasn't showing it. I yawned and said my goodnights to Asriel and Chara. I was walking towards my bedroom still trying to keep awake, but everything started to get blurry. I fell on the bed and my eyes closed
Everything went black..

( Thanks for reading!! 😃❤)