Why should I care

Sorry for not updating as much ❤ writers block is a real cunt and school just started so I will try to update more but no promises
~Creekers13

Craig's p.o.v.
   It's funny how love is kind of like a ciggarette. You know it's gonna end in hurt but you don't care you just get addicted to that person's attention and acceptance. Its hard to get off of this addiction and honestly sometimes I would rather get lung cancer and die than be so broken and not know what to do. It's sad really that one person's actions can ruin you forever. I chuckle at my depressing thoughts and take a drag off my cigarette, the smoke goes down my throat burning slightly but I'm used to it. " can I get one of those?" I turn to my right to see kenny looking as pervy and dumb as ever. Before I can even answer he takes the pack and grabs one from it.

    " thanks dickhead" I roll my eyes and snatch my pack back away from him " no problem fuckcunt" he laughs a little and lights it taking a long drag. Me and kenny aren't necessarily close but he is my drinking and smoke buddy I guess and he is pretty good at staying out of my buisness unlike some people.   "what's up?" I take take a puff off my cigarette, then flick the ashes to the ground "not much ya'know same shit different day"

He nods and we sit in silence for awhile until he speaks up "so you know tweek" I laugh " know him? I'm in like every class with the freak ...sadly" kenny scowls  "don't be a dick your fucking lucky" I snicker "lucky? How so?am I lucky he hasn't slit my throat yet yea realll lucky" kenny growls " watch what you say about him asshole" I look at him he looks pissed " why?" I teased, he growled again " that is my fucking best friend" I laugh and put out my cigarette beginning to walk away "Unfortunate for you" before I knew it I was pulled back. "HEY!!" I turned around to see kenny "you don't even know him, he is an amazing person even through all the shit he has to deal with" I roll my eyes " Why should I care?" he clenches his fists " Tweek is a great guy and if you say otherwise be ready to get fucked up, you have no clue half the shit that goes on with him so how bout you shut your fucking mouth huh?" I noticed that he gets mad his Australian accent is much stronger than usual. "Sure Ill shut up McCormick" He laughs and doesn't look as tense " good idea Tucker" he puts out his cigarette and turns walking away.

    That was kinda weird why was he so pissed. Maybe just because they are friends like he said. I walk away from the building not caring about school. I start walking home watching the snow slowly fall. The snow is so beautiful and each flake is different, much like people I guess. This time of year is always my favorite, the cold weather, the landscape and the snow. All these things remind me of when I was a child and happy. When my parents were together it was perfect back then why did it havve to change. I got home and walked upstairs, mom is at work and tricia is at school obviously. I jump on.my bed and think back to earlier, I don't know why it is bothering me so much, kenny was just being a caring friend. Maybe him and tweek are more then friends. The thought makes my chest hurt, a sinking feeling. Why am I upset if they are together good for them, I mean it's not like I wanted tweek anyway he is a physco freak. Why am I thinking about this "why should I care"