Andy's Big Secret

Rye's POV

This must of been what they meant by personal. I have really bad secrets. I could run off stage or I could tell a lie. I could make up a big elaborate story that never happened... or I could just stop being a pussy and tell them my secrets. I just hope what I say doesn't screw the band over. 'How about we start with the oldest?' Ellen's voice brought me out of my thoughts and we all look at Andy who looked at his shaky hands. 'Erm well I-I....do I have t-to?' He stutters, making Ellen reply quickly, 'Oh yes. Go on Andy spill the secret.' He looks at me. I already know which secret he's going to say. 'I-I g-g-guess had a threesome with Rye and also Brook's cousin.' He said that quickly, looking at his feet, twisting his fingers, I don't even know if anybody understood what he said until I hear the gasp from Brook and the audience. 'Is this true?' I hear Ellen and Brook ask me in unison and I just nod. Brook's face is a picture, of confusion and anger. He stares at Andy, then at me. I see his fists clench. 'You what!?' He shouted across at him. I put my hand on top of his trying to calm you down. 'It's not as bad as you think, we'll tell you the story' I said quietly.

*Flashback*

The sun was setting and the night was getting longer. The boys and I had a party to be at. It was for a wedding. Or a birthday, or a Christening. I wasn't sure I just knew there was free booze. The party was so dull so the first thing I did was drink away my boredom. Drink. After drink. After drink. Andy soon came over to the bar, loosening off his tie. I looked over at his face, no words needing to be said. I slid my drink across the table- which he then gulped down in one. He stuck around to join my drinking party, washing down the hellish day. The boys went to the closest hotel but Andy and I stayed and drank more. Andy and I started walking around town, we decide to go on a pub crawl. More stumbling than walking, we were holding each other up as much as we could. Walking hand in hand, barley staying balanced. We weren't that drunk, we just hadn't drunk in a while. Unfortunately we weren't drunk enough to forget what happened next.

We stumbled through the door of another bar, slurring all our words as we shouted out 'Shots! Shots! Shots!' In a slow mumble. As we sat down at the bar, downing our vodka slammers we saw a beautiful girl walking our way. She sat down in between us, her mini skirt riding up, revealing her sexy tanned legs. Her long blonde curls sweeping past her shoulder, drawing my eyes to her cleavage. Her dress fitted her body showing off her curves. Her eyes filled with mischief. She put her hand on my leg and slowly moved it further up as she spoke 'You couldn't buy a girl a drink could you?" She said slowly, licking around her mouth, making me feel the urge to kiss those red lips. Andy looked over and me and mouthed 'Wow' looking her up and down. I didn't say anything, I was too busy starring at her body to say anything, so Andy stepped in. 'Course gorgeous' he said to her, 'A drink for the lady' he said to the barman. She smiled sweetly at the both of us as she asked the man for a glass of white wine. Hours kept passing and the drinks kept coming, before I knew it the three of us were outside the bar, debating where to go. 'I don't want to go to the hotel' Andy said through a mumble. 'You know what the boys will say' he said sitting on the steps outside 'Well the flats free' I said 'Harvey's away' I looked up at the girl we'd just met who's name I'd already forgot. 'What about you, what are you going to do' she sat down next to Andy as she looked up at me 'I don't know, my friends are long gone now' a smile appeared on my face as the only thing we could do was invite her back with us 'Well we cant have you out on the streets at 3 in the morning, so you can come back to the flat with us' I said firmly 'That's a great idea.' Andy said looking up from the floor 'It's settled then, lets get a cab back to the flat, its too dark to walk that far, this drunk.'
'I'll call one' the pretty girl said.