SSE1: Alone

Tell me I am not the loneliest person in the world. Wrong! I am.

Today is a pretty rainy day and well, my days couldn't have been any better. My radio is coincidentally playing "Teardrops of my Guitar" by Taylor Swift. Now, tell me how could I be any happier, right at this moment.

Yesterday, I auditioned for a record deal, got rejected. My girlfriend and I didn't get very well. Ended up cooling off. Eventually, breaking up. Right now, it's only me, my guitar and my notebook.

It's been straight two hours and I couldn't write any song. I usually write songs when I'm alone. But right now, I don't feel like doing anything. It's like the world just slowed down and I couldn't even work myself. How pathetic.

My life has always been pathetic. I could never get used to it. I thought that my passion of being an artist could get me somewhere but right now, every morning I wake up is merely an insult.

My name is Blaze Waters. Irony, right? Combining those three words, I could've made a sword or something.  Me and my lousy imaginations.

I dreamed of becoming a song writer. A famous one, at least. Maybe, a singer or a musician. Anything that has to deal with music is pretty much what I've always wanted.

That's why, for the last couple of months, I stopped going to school which lead me from being separated from my parents custody and I'm only seventeen.

I started working on a bar as a performer. But when they found out, I was a minor, they had to kick me out. I'm only seventeen and I'm homeless and broke. Only thing I've got with me was my guitar. Me and my guitar.

The loneliest days of my life when I had to fend for myself in order to live. I was from Phoenix, Arizona but I had to leave. I reached Manhattan still with my guitar.

For quite a while, I lived on the roads and finally, I'm eighteen years old. With my blonde hair and well, not really totally gross facial hair, puberty worked out pretty well for me. Despite the fact that I've been pretty homeless but well managed, I got myself a pretty nice promotion for a lifestyle.

A music producer found me on a suburb train station one day, when I was playing a song while placed my cap on my feet.

I didn't know how he noticed me but for the record, I couldn't thank him enough for getting me out of my miserable state. I couldn't take it any longer. I could have got to college. Married somebody and get to pay my mortgage. I could've had kids and I could've been a pretty nice dad even before I figure it out.

But no, I decided to follow my dreams but look what it got me. I'm homeless, hungry and I don't even know if my parents or siblings know if I'm still alive or what. I just had to leave everything behind but I never really thought that this was my biggest disappointment. Until, Mr. Howell found me.

He gave me an opportunity of producing a demo if I happen to have a personal composition which I actually had. For a considerable number of days, I've managed to work on it and get to comply with what he asked me. I got him three personal tracks. Acoustic in genre. And he could've never been so proud of himself of ever finding me. I never really appreciated my worth until he said that.

I was nineteen when I first get to have my own debut album. I was known as Blaze Waters: The Iron Voice. I know it sounds ridiculous but come on, it actually ain't that bad.

I finally was on track with my dreams. I was famous. I had fans. I was pretty much the hot guy next door you would totally ask out for a date. Only, it would come ironically weird but anything can happen.

I guested in a lot of TV shows and got to perform anywhere else in America. It was such an experience. Anywhere in the world, everyone knew my name. I was on the top charts. I was on magazines. I was on commercials and music channels. I was the teenage girls' smartphone wallpapers or desktop or laptop backgrounds. I was pretty much a big hit for three years straight until I was twenty-two.