Main Characters

Name:Abbigail "Abby" Thompson
Age:16
Weapon/Weapons:Machete
Height:5'6
Skin color:Light brown
Hair color/Hair style:Black,right below the middle of her back and wavy with red streaks.Always kept in a ponytail,but has it down when sleeping.Has side-swept bangs,which are swept to the right and kept out of her face with a red pin.
Eye color:Brown
Clothes:White shirt,black hoodie,white skirt,red leggings and black and white converse.
Good trait:Good leadership skills and can keep people calm.
Bad trait:One of the more clumsy ones and is not very good with handling guns.

Name:Elizabeth West
Age:17
Weapon/Weapons:Revolver and dagger
Height:5'6 1/2
Skin color:Peach
Hair color/Hair style:Black,right above shoulder and straight.Has bangs that slightly cover the right side of her face but you could still see her right eye.
Eye color:Hazel
Clothes:Green jacket,black tank top,khakis cargo pants and black combat boots.
Good trait:Good with weapons and has experience with other weapons.
Bad trait:Gets panicked easily.

Name:Amelie"Amy" Bernet
Age:16
Weapon/Weapons:Crossbow
Height:5'4
Skin color:Peach/Slightly tan
Hair color/Hair style:Blue,shoulder length and slightly wavy.Always kept down.
Eye color:Left eye is brown and right eye is blue.
Clothes:Blue long sleeve,black skirt and blue high tops.
Good trait:Very good at building traps and hunting.
Bad trait:Hot headed/can loose her temper easily.

Name:Samuel Jones
Age:15
Weapon/Weapons:Pocket knife and small dagger
Height:5'7
Skin color:Peach
Hair color/Hair style:Black,short and straight.
Eye color:Left eye is blue and right eye is brown.
Clothes:White button-up shirt,black pants and white converse.
Good trait:Good at treating injuries and with medicine.
Bad trait:Prideful and can defend himself but is not very good at combat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)Hey guys,so these characters are the main 4 that will be in my story but,don't worry,there will be more characters as the story progresses.This is really my first real story that I will be writing,along with my friend who will be helping me write this.The updating will be a bit slow when school starts but,please be patient and I hope you all understand.Thank you and have an awesome day.
-Author.