Heartbeat?!!

Haku's p.o.v

While i was finding lin i saw her with some 3 girls. I shout at her marched my way to get a better look at who it was. As i walk there i saw jehan,yuki snd y/n. Being mention of her name i get this feelings everytime i see her. I have this feeling ever since the first day we met. Her black raven locks is so perfectly blend with her ash grey eyes that are full of mysterious and pale skin witch make her a look like a doll. "Hey lets go to zubaba to took a  job so we can stay here" lin said and cheerfully lead them in zubaba's office.

TIME SKIP (brought to you by Ms. Lazy lady)

Y/n's p.o.v

After we are done getting a job yuki,jehan,chichi and me were lead to a room full of girls "Oi sen is back eh?" Yhe other one said. I just ignored them and went to get ready to bed. I was thinking about whta had just happened today when i remember the thing that mad me blush.

*FLASHBACK TO WHERE Y/N AND HAKU AT 3 AM*

Haku pov.

I can't sleep in this house as i was getting flastered just because the thought of y/n.  I remember her Grey eyes and beautiful black raven locks. Just thinking of her makes me wanna take her all to mine,mine and mine only. I shrugged it off and tried to find anything to eat in her kitchrn but found none but just a water and some fruits. I open the lights since it was a bit dark and just sat at the counter. I heard noise of light footsteps walking in the kitchen so i hide beside the refrigerator and stayed quit and still. To my surprise it was y/n i saw. I decided to scare her.

Y/n pov.

I was getting thirsty and decided to go in the kitchen and drink some water when i saw that the lights were on. 'Maybe chichi forgot to turn it off' i thought as i walk towards to the refrigerator and get in to open and drink some water. After i dranked it i started walking off when someone scared me.He was about to take my hand. When i pulled his hand. I was out of balanced so i closed my eyes and tripped and landed in the cold hard floor. I feel a weight above me and look to see haku's face inches away from my face. My heartbeat started going faster and felt blood rush through my cheeks and left a dark shade of pink on it. "I...i...i" haku stuttered and he is blushing ? I was lost of words and the world seems to stop and only the both of us were there.

Haku pov.

I was lost of word and didn't know what to say in embarassment. I stared at her and started to get off. I slwas too shy and not thinking of where im looking but tripped more and i feel a warm and soft thing on my lips. I hit and suddenly i was....

'I KISSED HER!!!!' I thought as my eyes grew wide in shock. 'I can't belive i just kissed my crush!!' I said in my mind and quickly stand up and held out my hand to her for support to stand up and dusted myself. "I'm so so sorry y/n i wasn't looking, im really sorry" i said as i walk to the living room and just lie down across from her.

Y/n's pov.

I was shock and lost of word. He quickly stood up and said sorry and walk out of the kitchen.  I was stil shick so i decided to just go back to sleep and forget about that incident'. After i got in the living room. I saw that haku was asleep, so i lie down too and just dream what happened last night❤