!!C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ 13!!

╔══════════╗

T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ O̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨf̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇ T̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ D̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅu̟͎̲͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈o̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ

╚══════════╝

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"Be sure to have your guns ready, everyone must be alert, cause shit is surely gonna go down today." Niru warned the others who will be guarding the outside of the establishment. And so the main crew entered: Niru, Reo, Rei, Chesuka, Kira and Axrill. All but Axrill, who was holding the med kit bag in case of injury, was armed and ready to shoot anything that deem harmful to them.

Everyone was careful; every direction there's an eye to spot any movement in their field of vision. The area was small, of course for an abandoned store, but it being extremely unfinished of construction, it was hard to find anyone despite it being very in the open. The establishment was supposed to be more than a 7/11 store, in evident of the unfinished walls and other two floors above the building they're in. The width of the store was enough for the other stuff at the top to create discontinued work on rooms - a supposed apartment building.

Every step on the cracked concrete floor was made sure it was theirs and not the enemies'. Eyes scanned every inch of the area they were in, making sure not one was able to get past out to the main route. Or any route actually. The ceiling leading to the second floor was unfinished too, leaving a hole on the other floor where someone can fall down on. And see through. Of course, that was another problem for the duo.

The two females were stuck in a floor, unable to escape as the whole building, thanks to it's small parameters was guarded closely by police outside. And they know well they can't beat up a crowd of cops. So second floor they were, not moving from their area as they knew the big hole near the hallway can be a peephole to their exact location. One move and they are spotted.

All that can be heard inside was heavy breathing, footsteps loud from the tacking of someone's shoes, and soft shuffling indicating movement. So to die is a choice, another one is live and be jailed, and of course the impossible live and flee choice. No more additions there. And their thinking time was very limited. So make what's best of what you can think of.

Not one word was said as the chief nodded at three of his crew to move to a different location. Rei, Chesuka and Kira then made their way silently onto the second floor, going to the end staircase where the roof or third floor was. Niru, Reo and Axrill were to the main exit. Another nod and unspoked gesture was made, and Kira started heading to a room nearest to them, looking around. Axrill was also instructed to scan rooms. It'll be of course, very easy as the rooms were completely empty and open.

Two rooms down, one left on the other side and one right opposite. Two down. Four. Leaving two rooms in the middle of each side unexamined. Rei went closer and let Kira back up, Chesuka following after Rei but staying same distance Kira was at. Niru in the other hand backed up Axrill, Reo following after him close. The four cops breathed in heavily, but as quietly as they can, before nodding to each other.

As soon as they turned to the entrance of the rooms, a snap of a warning shot was heard from a gun and a pair of hitched breaths. The chief and Reo looked behind them to where Chesuka and Rei were at. And of course, they were there. 'Ani' and 'Rivena' stood there, eyes not even wide of surprise. They knew well they were gonna be cornered. Rei and Chesuka kept their guns pointed to their heads, Reo and Niru slipping through to cuff the two, Kira and Axrill guarding behind for good measure.

"You have the right to be silent. Anything y-" Ani, or now preferred Nano, chuckled. Rinto looked at her partner, rolling her eyes as if she knew she was doing something incredibly stupid. Nano inched closer to the chief, a sly grin on her face.

"I assume you will be arresting us. Yeah yeah, no shit Sherlock Nano." She said, shooting a glare at her partner who had chuckled. "As I was saying. Cuff up, then jail. Easy. We know what kind of shit we done, don't worry."

As the killer drew closer, the chief only pointed the gun onto her head more, ready to shoot if she did anything stupid. "One more inch, Daishi, and you'll have a death mark of a bullet gone through your little head." Reo warned, the pistol in his hand clicking, a warning. Rinto chuckled more, mumbling something about her 'getting killed for being a little shit'.

"Fuck it. Die doing what ya loved, am I right Ri?" She asks, smoothly pulling out a butterfly knife from her pocket. Reo slightly lets go of Rinto, whom wasn't cuffed, aiming his gun at the short girl, attempting to flip the balisong, but obviously failing.

She chuckles, spinning to chief and lunging him, the butterfly knife she held slicing his arm deeply. Blood gushed out from it slowly as he dropped his pistol onto the ground, Axrill who was behind him trying to get things from her bag that could help. Reo, out of suddenly seeing his friend get injured had accidentally shot the floor instead of her, speaking of, was gesturing quickly to Rinto to at least get them off guard. Nano stepped on the gun dropped by the chief, kicking it towards Rinto as she aimed to shoot Reo.

Chesuka grabbed at Rinto, who seemed to have forgotten about her being there, from behind, the sudden jolt of movement making the gun shoot someone else besides Reo. Which was, Rei. A shot to the shoulder was what he got, and after an immediate processing of events, Kira, who was the only on who had a gun and can use it among Axrill, Rei and Niru, shot back.

And a chain reaction it was. Kira who was being constantly shoved by Axrill and Niru in attempts of helping them, had misaimed and shot Reo in the arm. The two injured cops and Axrill were obnoxiously blocking Nano's way in escaping, plus the fact she can't leave Rinto here was an obstacle too. As Reo was shot and he too misaimed, instead of shooting the killer in the gut, he shot her left leg instead. As now things were restrained for the two criminals, police from outside were called in immediately to help them get to a vehicle and drive back to the police station.

Commands from the cop crew were heard through their personal radios, heavy and quick footsteps climbing up the stairs to help them and the arrival of media and ambulances outside. As soon as the ones shot had been healed, the culprits were taken away to the police station.

Everyone injured with a bullet was patched up quick right after the ambulances and paramedics had arrived in the scene. Media started interviewing police around, even the main crew about the duo and how'd they know about their whereabouts, why this hasn't been reported publicly and such more questions. Many are left unanswered because of the fact they still had to deal with the two criminals in prison, plus things like being in the court.

"Good job everyone. Even though all of us got hurt a bit, at least we finally caught them, am I right chief?" Reo asked, beaming at everyone. Niru perked up from his position, scratching lightly at his bandaged arm. He nodded in a simple reply, and once the detective's attention reverts to the crew, he returns to staring blankly onto the floor. Rei shuffles up to him, sitting down and patting his back.

"I'm guessing you're worried." He says, before the male beside him sighs heavily, hands on his face. A soft nod was all he replied. "I know you still like her dude. But she's a killer, man. Probably gonna cut your dick off if you even try getting too close."

The chief chuckled at his partner's immaturity. "If you had one pff-" A light punch is what he received as a response from him, obviously offended. The two laughed a bit, smacking and sissy-fighting each other just to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah yeah, assface. But in all seriousness, I'm worried about her. Stupid emotional system in my head likes to screw me over." Niru explains, flipping the butterfly knife - the one Nano used on him - around, tricks and such made. Rei chuckled beside him, pulling a thumbs up at Chesuka, who was writing down on her clipboard.

"Don't you worry, Chief Dank Memes. We have an interview with them the day after, you can maybe talk to her before detective gets there." He informed, observing how cool the tricks he was doing on the balisong were. "Maybe she'll at least forgive you. Dunno. Just be careful to not get your non-existent dong cut off pffft-"

"I swear Rei, I will fire you-"

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║