Chapter 8

Randhir nuzzled near sanyukta's ears lovingly when aarman coughed purposely to let randhir know about his surrounding.

"you are" alisha spoke each word trying not to scream out of shock..

"hi..its"

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat...aaaahhhhhhh... OMG...you are really randhir" alisha literally screamed at top of her voice and left aarman's hand in excitement.

"yes..m randhir..the real one" Randhir with a smile and sanyukta taken a back seeing alisha blushing crazily looking at randhir

"m a big fan of yours randhir...i have watched all your movies..trust me all my girl friends crazy about you" alisha said looking dreamily at randhir.

"how do you know sanyukta?" Aarman asked hesitantly.

"what you think looking at us dude? She is my girlfriend" randhir lied confidently and sanyukta felt like fainting right there hearing the convincing voice of randhir..he was still holding her tightly.

"really??? You are dating her?? I heard you were dating your co star in last movie" alisha said twitching her face in disgust.

"those are rumours dear.. Media loves linking up me with all but reality is m totally committed to my sanyu" randhir said lovingly again pecking her cheek making alisha n aarman burn with their hot proximity.

"mam..we couldn't get extra room in this hotel" Mr batra appeared from no where and informed sanyukta. aarman and alisha looked at sanyukta with suspicious gaze but randhir was quick to cover up..

"Mr batra please dont take stress..she is not angry with me anymore..you can go" he said and batra went from the spot immediately with a confusing face.

"actually sanyu was angry with me so she was asking for a separate room to stay..but now we are back" he said smiling.

"we are also staying in here only..why dont we meet up for dinner..whats say?" Alisha proposed.

Sanyukta wanted to scream a no but randhir blunted out.. "yeah why not" and sanyukta felt like strangling his neck in anger..it was going overboard now.

"thats awesome..my friends will be so jealous knowing that i met you randhir" alisha said before aarman dragged her from there and as soon as the couple disappeared sanyukta pushed randhir hard and raised her hand but randhir was too fast to catch her hands in air and he harshly pinned her on the wall nearby plastering his body on her.

                                #####

"what the hell you think of yourself haan?? You liar" sanyukta struggled in his hold.

"shut up...what the hell you think about yourself Miss Businesswoman??? Why you were listening to their insults?" He asked her angrily and make her look at his fiery dark eyes.

"at least i didn't lied"

"i never thought you are so weak sanyukta... You are the biggest liar..you hide your bechari form under this suit clad attitude" randhir blunted out and sanyukta prayed to god not to make her cry in front of this man..

"i wont go to dinner, and i don't care what you think about me" she said straight.

"why so coward Miss Aggarwal?" He asked.

"m not a coward randhir but i wont go coz i dont want to see their face and i don't want you to get chance keep touching my body" she said angrily.

Randhir stared at her for a moment and said, "lets go to room..n we will talk"

"i wont stay with you.." She said but before she could say anything he picked her up in his arms and walked across the whole corridor and only put her down in his room.

"ab jitna chillana hai chillao..." He said closing the door.

"i wont stay with you" she said.

"i promise i will behave sanyukta..you will sleep on my bed and i will catch the sofa..but we need to do it" he said softly.

"why are you doing this randhir? I am single and i feel no shame about this fact..its just that i just hate them...n i don't know how to react to them" she said sitting beside him.

"do you still love him?" Randhir asked suddenly.

"hell no..are you crazy" she yelled in horror.

"then let them get out of your system...once you face them confidently..m sure you will feel good" he said holding her hands and sanyukta stared at his crystal clear eyes..

"dont worry i wont kiss you anymore.." He said and pecked her cheek yet again.

                                 #####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das