Shots: Sober and Drunk

I am no perfect, and neither are my stories. Expect that you will read some grammatical errors, typos, and even wrong information. Please help me improve by pointing them out for me. Feel free to correct my mistakes, I'd appreciate it.

Don't be afraid to leave some comments or criticisms. I would love to read your thoughts. Please do it constructively, hehe :)

Thank you very much!

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✎ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Snacks: Bitter and Sweet

"In the shots of life and love, would you stay sober or be rogue as drunk?"

Language: Filipino and English

Collection Started: 

Cover Photo by: (Please message me if you know or if you are the artist. I will credit or replace the cover right away)

Cover Edited by: aliyahdorelle

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✎ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © by aliyahdorelle

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law or by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The author does not own any visuals unless stated. Pictures, videos, fonts, songs, arts, etc. used or mentioned belong to their rightful owners. They are used for personal purposes only. No copyright infringement intended. The respective artists have full proprietorship, and may message the author anytime.

Warning

This story contains language and some topics that are not suitable for immature people. Read at your own risk. You've been warned.