Rivalry

Matt's P.O.V

I was out by the lake with none other then Tim, and I thought that it went swell so this is how it went.
Tim would laugh then I would laugh then Bam time for ice cream and let me tell ya I had soOoOOoooO many ice cream it is not funny I always got different flavours but mainly bubble-gum Tim always got a double scoop of cookies&cream and triple chocolate. It was fun but then the sun started to go down and Tim yawned it was soOooooooOOO cute but anyways we headed back and yeah.

~time skip arooney~

Went we got home Tim went straight to his room after getting a bottle of Smirnoff and saying goodnight to me while giving me a hugg.
~unholy Matt screech right here~

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
Ooooooooo
Mmmmmmm
Gggggggggggg
He hugged me not Todd not Edd me.
I started heading back to my Matt cave to admire myself when suddenly Todd and Edd block my path
"Huh What is it? I really need to get back to my matttt cavvvvee" I was starting to get impatient! Why were these guy being so annoying?????? Hmmmmmmmmm
Aha what if it's because there jelly of me getting a hug from Tim oh wait Todd's speaking better start listenin'
"Ohh you know exactly what this is about" why is Todd being so mean to me humpf I just won't listen then let's go body to the matttttttt cavvvevee Dunn Dunn du-
"Matt your not going anywhere" Edd looks so serious better hear him outruntill it gets boring.
"Soooo Matt HOW DID YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DO it" Todd  and Edd yell at me all the while looking frantically over there shoulder.
"Huh? What da ya mean?" They can be so confusing sometimes.
Edd starts talking "HOW did you get Tom to hug you."
"Ohhhh that I don't know..." Todd cuts me off.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THOMAS" he yelled at me humpf I will not be pushed around like this I'm leaving.
"Where do you think your going? Hmmmm we haven't gotten our answers yet." Todd this devilish grin on his face so I decided to rub it off.
"Ohhh sorry Todd I forgot to tell you I am going to my room incase you hadn't noticed from down there"

(Oh yeah Matt's the tallest then Tord then Edd then Wittle tommie)

Edd snickered at my remark and Todd just looked flabbergasted goggling me as I sashayed out of the room.

Tords P.O.V (short)

The fuck just happened and did I just get roasted by that dammed Matt oh my god.

Toms P.O.V

Today was a great day I when to the lake with Matt, there was no stupid commie to annoy me or start any fights and there was no mother hen Edd telling us not eat so much ice-cream (like who don't like ice-cream) and bonus matt didn't just speak about his face we had a normal conversation for once... kinda. Just Matt and I eating ice-cream and talking it was really fun but then the sun started to go down and I yawned so Matt said that it was time to go home.

~time skipsy poo~

When we got home Tord and Edd were in the kitchen, the cooks of the house of course  -well besides me-
Just kidding I can't cook for my life... at least that's what they told me ehh who cares
Anyways just as I was gonna go to bed I remembered that I still had some Smirnoff in the fridge, ahhh, I just remembered it's about to go off.
(Is that how it works orrr not)
I better go get some before it goes bad and I have to throw it out. -poor Smirnoff-
After I get some I go back over to Matt and hug how then walk away to my room to get to my  teleportation device called a bed to take me to the sweet sweet bliss of sleep.

Do you guys want me to turn some of these into story's or naa tell meh
Welp good-bye for now childers see ya next time

710 words not counting these