Aaron James Lycan

Dear Diary,

I'm Aaron James Lycan. The loner, outcast, monster...... At least that is what people told me I was.... Well.... Until I met her.... She lights up my world every day.

Well, I guess if I begun this entry I better finish it.

I was born in Falcon Claw on a snowy morning, the day of December 17. When I was born, my parents found out I had carried the Ultima gene which has been carried down for many generations.... Of course.... I was the unlucky one to get it.... My dad, Derek.... Also is an Ultima, he tried to treat me like I was a normal kid back then, but whenever I wanted to play with others, my dad wouldn't let me. Most of the time I tried to stick around my sister, Melissa, mostly because my parents were always on business trips.... Leaving me and Melissa alone.... The only good memories I have are spending time with my dog Alexander, and going on vacation to the Bunny Hill lodge..... though I wouldn't say it's a good memory after what happened....

Skip forward to elementary.... all the way until 8th grade I was homeschooled... my dad wanted to keep me away from any social contact... Leaving me isolated in the house with only my mom as my tutor.... It was so unfair, Melissa was aloud to go to school....

Why wasn't I?

And every time I would even mention why I was homeschooled, my dad would snap at me and try to change the subject. This is when my anger began to build. I had only once shown red eyes when I was very angry once as an infant. But one day, we were sitting at the table for dinner, and my dad asked me how my day was. I told him "The same it always is boring, depressing." He replied saying how I should call my life that and that I should be grateful for what I have. I then slammed my hands against the table and screamed. "Maybe if you didn't isolate me from the outside world, maybe I would feel so depressed!" He told me to watch my mouth and go to my room for my disrespectful behavior. I started to growl under my breath and my eyes turned crimson red. My family's eyes widened. Not knowing why they were shocked I began to cry and rush up to my room. This was 7th grade.....

When 9th grade came, I was sent to a military High school.... For once I was sent to school, but I couldn't be in a normal one.... I wasn't used to having to work hard every day, I was constantly yelled at for slacking off. It was as if I was working as a slave for three years.... Through those years, in my dorm, I would play video games with someone on the user Shu. I was able to talk about things with them that I couldn't with anyone else....

The summer going into my senior year, I begged my dad to allow me to go to a normal high school. After begging endlessly, my father said yes! I was finally going to be normal!

I was enrolled into Phoenix Drop high, I already had made a bad impression on the first day, getting into at least two fights on the first day. Mostly trying to defend myself.... I was placed into werewolf class, which made people assume I was a werewolf, but I didn't want them to even think NEAR to what I was. Although, there was one girl who was actually accidentally put in the class and wasn't a werewolf. The first day of school was when I met her. I brushed past her on the way into the school. Her voice was so high pitched and she yelled at me for bumping into her. I just groaned and kept walking. Now that she was also in the same class as me, she tried to sit next to me. When she did she tried to make conversation, but I just didn't listen. I didn't want to deal with anyone, plus I wasn't used to social contact...... I was only open through text with Shu....

I ended up fighting Balto, the former school Alpha and won. When I had to choose the Alpha female, the only one that came to mind was that one annoying girl Aphmau, so I made her Alpha female without her knowing..... I also made myself Omega, so no one else had to go through that pain....

The one day I'll never forget is when I met Shu, she ended up being Aphmau! I was in shock, but we ended up being able to become great friends. Being in my senior year, I had to go to Prom, I brought Aphmau as my date. I had my first kiss with her, I fell for her.... Sadly, I had to go to collage......

I was enrolled into Falcon Claw university. Even if I was in a different place, I still talked with Aph. Though, at one point she wouldn't answer my calls. She had drama being the only Alpha, with no Alpha male or Omega. She was under so much stress, that's when he.... came along. Aphmau had a liking to him, I ended up letting him become Alpha male. And boy do I regret my decision..... He put Aphmau through more stress, tried to make them a couple. Aphmau was wasn't having it. She called me one night in tears, she was rejected by someone she liked. Then others also came into play with just wanting a girlfriend. She asked me what I know about her. When I replied, she and I had an emotional moment, when I helped her out, she ended up calling more to check up on me. She told me that he was lying to the school saying Aph was his girlfriend.... In the end, Aphmau challenged him, and I came in and helped. Expelling him from the school and never seeing him again. Or so I thought.

That 3 years, Aphmau came to FCU. I was able to regain contact.... but my father was trying to control me and keep me away from going out. He hired guards for me.... When reuniting with Aph, they came in and took me away from her. I ended up seeing her during the year, and form our friend ship again..... She was going through some drama, and I ended up messing up with one girl who somehow became my girlfriend with me accidentally saying yes to her.

In all of this, everything was solved out, we found the person who was making the rumors about Aphmau, and I finally had enough of my father controlling me.

Fast forward years later, Aphmau and her friends move into my neighborhood. I was quite shy, but I was only open with her.... After some time pasted, I asked Aphmau to be my girlfriend, she accepted!

That summer we went to the Tropical Love~Love Paradise resort. Heh, we DO NOT SPEAK of HOW we got the tickets..... It's a odd story.... ehhh... at the end of the trip I asked Aph to move in with me, she accepted and moved in together in a new neighborhood, after our old one was blown up... Yeah I know, weird.....

We had lots of good memories then....

....................

Until he returned......

Garroth and I were sent to refurbish the old lodge at Bunny hill. Zane, Kim, Lucinda and Aphmau came along......

I'll just say.... I was badly hurt. By her.... and it was his fault. Everyone was mentally and physically scarred. Especially her. She was put under a spell by him and stabbed me causing scars to form......

I recovered for a year in physical therapy.... Wanting to hear her voice every day.....

Year later, I saw her and my friends again. We were finally together again..... I ended up turning Aph into a werewolf, because she wanted to understand me.... I proposed..... she accepted..... but I then I accidentally looked at Garroth when.... they came.... He turned into a werewolf..... two weeks later..... they took my family away..... Took my sister's life away..... Then.......

I don't wish to speak about it......

A few months later Aph and I got married..... I was finally free......

A year later.... Aphmau gave birth to my only child. Alina.... She is beautiful......

Looking back on my life.... I lived a life no one would ever want. But now..... I'm free.. I have people who support me, love me......

And Aph..... If you read this. You are the most amazing and important thing that ever happened to me....

This is my final and first entry.

Thanks,
Aaron James Lycan...