My Ping Love Pong

The fun of playing ping pong (Table Tennis) is if you can smash your opponent hard or can fend off a barrage of opponents. By using attack or diffuse tactics, the game is more interesting, i think. To be of particular satisfaction if you can beat your opponent with a hard punch, it will be a pride if you can fend off beating your opponent as winner.

Every game has its own rules, even with ping pong. Rules are ways you can and don't do something to achieve victory. If you can overcome it with physical and mind it is a pleasant thing, or there is a sense of satisfaction.

Satisfaction from problem solving from physical, mental, and mental dedication is also contained in ping-pong sports that are visible. The solution to the problem of ping pong is by physically practicing muscle flexibility in reflexes and stamina, by routing a small thing so that it is physically excellent.

In mind is mastering the ping pong ball punch technique and the strategy that will be used. Then the role of the mind is also a basic foundation. The right use of the mind also improves the performance of the brain for health and in its daily use.

No less important, even crucial is mental. In ping pong sports also requires mentality with face to face with opponents. if the mentality from the beginning has fallen then the two initial foundations (physical and mind) fall as well. A good technique won't come out with bad metal. Mental is a determinant in you seeing things. Are you a winner in doing something.

So from all of the above, ping pong can be an exercise in self-formation in terms of physical, mental, and mental. If you can win the match using the three aspects above, then the word happy, which can also mean "satisfaction with the effort done". Wholeheartedly doing something is fun. Even though the exercise is mild, if done regularly, the little thing is trained. "Big and small are measures, how we do it is value".

source: http://genesia.net/