Target

I could never imagine someone as perfect as him. His hair, his sparkling eyes, his smile that he wore so amazingly that anybody could mistake him for an angel sent down from heaven. Benny. I was in love with him. Everything about him made me imagine him being with me. A sweet dream. Paradise. A fantasy haven.

Seven o'clock on my alarm clock. I woke up after the annoying beep almost broke my ear-drums. Hastily, I grabbed my slippers from the hard, wooden floor. Slipping them on, I walked towards the door. I checked my phone as I walked. I didn't know why I needed it, as I only had two friends. I texted them both the same thing 'Hey guys, what's up?' and opened the door. I walked along the cream carpet, quietly as I knew my younger siblings- Lila and Jake - were still asleep. Still creeping, I  got to the bathroom where I took a multicoloured towel and my favourite hair products. I kept them on a high shelf; Lila couldn't reach them, then. After about twenty minutes, I got out carefully and dried off. Still creeping, I hobbled back to my bedroom, where I closed the door and continued drying my legs. I looked over to the window before opening my closet.

'What to wear?' I thought to myself, skimming through neatly piled clothes and clothes on racks, all colour coded.

  After about five minutes, I chose what to wear which was a grey t-shirt with black sleeves, white torn skinny jeans, nude kitten heels and an turquoise waistcoat. My hair was in a fish-tail plait, and I had only mascara, a bit of eyeliner, nude lipstick and peach blush on my face. I heard alarm clocks go off, and prepared for madness.

Slamming the locker door, I looked around. I took my phone and texted Elisa. But I didn't need to as Nate and her both appeared at the same time.

'Hi, how are you?' Nate smiled.

'Fine, and you two?'

'Great,' Nate laughed, shaking his mouse brown hair.

'Okay, I mean, been better,' Elisa sighed.

'What's happened?' Nate asked, looking into her bright green eyes. I put my hand to my neck and leaned against my locker.

She tilted her head at a slight angle and huffed. 'I'm failing two subjects, and my dad is thinking about quitting his job. He keeps getting yelled at by his boss for no reason. I think that's a bit stupid, don't you?'. She laughed half-heartedly and put her head up. 'It's already tough as it is.'

'I guess so.' Nate trailed off.

'It doesn't matter though, because Tony has two times the skill of any regular - or even extreme - man. If he quits his job, he would have people knocking down your door for his work. And plus, you have a part-time job that pays well. You'll be alright.' I smiled.

'But that's easy for you to say, you're stinkin' rich,' Elisa whimpered. 'Sorry, I kinda lost it. I know how you don't like to talk about y'know, you being a millionaire.'

'It's fine.' I hugged her before whispering, 'Don't worry.'

'Rumor, Benny and Ethan, coming this way!' Nate whispered. 'Ask him today!'

Quickly, I stopped hugging Elisa and turned to Benny's direction.

'Yeah, Rumor, it'll never happen if you don't ask him.' Elisa agreed.

'Okay, I'll do it.' I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

'Hey Benny,' I smiled and waved at him. 'Hey Ethan, what's up?'

'Nothing much, but-' He looked at Benny and made the I'll-go-and-you-can-tell-her-how-you-feel face. 'I've gotta go..milk a cow...that is in school...'

'Hi, did you need anything?' He smiled so seductively that I might of melted inside.

'Urm, well, I..I-' I couldn't talk infront of him. I seemed shy to him.