Chapter 1.

Kate's pov:

I was currently playing a 1v1 against my brother, Luke. I kicked the ball and it went into the goal.

"aaaaand Real Madrid wins!" I yell and see Luke sticking his tongue out at me.

We were seeing who, out of the both of us, were better and we picked teams, I was Real Madrid, Luke was Machester United. CLEARLY I was better.

"hey Luke! hey Kate!" I turn around to see Hayes Grier running towards us.

"hey Hayes!" Luke and I say at the same time.

"so I was wondering..... Do y'all want to come to the beach with us next week? I asked my mom and she said as long as it was okay with your parents then y'all can come!" he tells us.

"alright! let's go ask!" I run across the street to my house and burst through the front door and into the living room where mom and dad were watching tv.

"hey mom, hey dad!" I sit down on the couch with Luke and Hayes next to me.

"hey kiddos! what's up?" dad asks us.

"well you see, the Grier's are going to the beach next week and they invited Luke and I to go..... So can we?" I'm hoping they would say yes!

"I would say no, because your grandparents were going to come into town, but they are going to be here for a while so I guess it's up to mom." Dad says to us.

"i don't know, we had it planned out and everything, but it's supposed to rain next week so I guess you two can go! I can talk to Elizabeth later" Mom says and Luke and I both hug her.

"thank you thank you thank you!!" I give dad a hug too.

the rest of the day Hayes Luke and I hung out at Hayes' house and we ended up staying the night there too.

********

-Day of the trip-

"Kate wake up!!" I groan as I feel my brother hit me with a pillow.

I somehow manage to get up and change into a tank top with some Nike shorts along with some flip-flops.

I put my hair in a ponytail with my sunglasses, and grabbed my suitcases and went downstairs where Luke and my parents were at.

it was currently 5:03 am when the Grier's showed up at our door and Luke and I said bye to mom and dad.

"oh my god I'm so tired" I say as I climbed into their car and went in the back and sat in the middle of Hayes and Luke.

"same here" nash says to me and then yawns.

Hayes put some earbuds in and started playing music and the volume was all the way up and let's just say it was pretty loud. this will definitely be one heck of a car ride.

/////
this is the first chapter! I know it's short, I'm sorry but the other chapter will be loner I promise. hope you like the first chapter:) -lizzie