1

Camryn Rose Friar  3

Camryn Rose Friar

3

Kendall Grace Friar 3

Kendall Grace Friar
3

|| Maya Hart - 18

|| Lucas Friar - 19

Maya Hart and Lucas Friar finally got together a month after Riley and her family had moved to London. Shortly after, Maya became pregnant with twin girls, Kendall and Camryn. Reluctant of the idea of telling Riley through over the phone, they both kept the girls, and their relationship a secret. But what happens now that Riley is back? Can they keep the twins hidden? Or will they have to face their biggest fears, and tell Riley the truth.

Chapter 1

"Daddy!!" Kendall screamed throughout her Dad's house as she was currently being chased by the dog, "Winnie is chasing me!!"

Three year out Kendall Grace was not a fan of her fathers dog Winnie and often tried to tease the dog which would result in Winnie chasing her around the house until he got what he wanted from her. Kendall, as well as her twin sister Camryn stayed at their dads house on the weekends, and on the weekdays they stayed at their moms house since it was closer to the daycare. But often at times, Lucas or Maya would have dinner and stay the night at whichever house the girls were out so they could be more like a family until they could get their own place, which they currently were working on getting soon.

"Kendall" Lucas sighed as he picked her up and took the dog treat out of her hand, throwing it to the eager dog on the floor, "You can't tease Winnie, he doesn't know any better"

"But" Kendall protested as she gave an evil glare to Winnie "He is mean!"

Before Lucas could respond, they both were interrupted by the door opening, revealing Maya holding three year old Camryn who had her hair in a bun, a light pink tutu and her ballet slippers.