12. Taejoon (SE)

Namjoon is a rich boy, Taehyung is a poor guy. (Tae is older in this story)

"Get out of the way!!" A man shouts

"Can I please meet Kim Namjoon?" Taehyung asks

"How dare you said Mr.Kim's full name like that?"

"What's wrong" Namjoon says after comes out from the car because Taehyung stands in front of the door, blocking him.

"Namjoon, do you remember me? I'm Taehyung, your old friend"

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure if I know you"

"Remember what happened 10 years ago (12 yrs old/10 yrs old)"

"Get up my car!"

"Okay"

*Coffee shop

"Ten years ago?" Namjoon asks Taehyung./

"Uh huh" Taehyung says

"Can you tell me the whole story?"

"Let's begin the story"

'Ten years ago, Namjoon went to a park and played. He met Taehyung sat on a bench and asked for money. Namjoon asked his mom if he could give Tae a few dollars and his mom said yes. Namjoon came next to Tae, gave him the money and asked him about many different things. Finally, Joon's family decided to bring Tae home and grow him up until he's 18 (so they grew Tae 6 years).

But there was a car accident on Joon before Tae's birthday one week. The accident made Joon forget everything happened nearly five years so he didn't remember Tae. His family didn't want to remind Joon about that so they hid all the stories and kicked Tae out of the house.'

"That's it?" Namjoon asks

"Yup" Taehyung answers

"Still, I can't remember who you are and of course, you can't...force me to remember"

"I understand that, but..."

"Sorry, I'm busy right now. Call me by this number if you want to see me again"

"Ok. Bye"

|Continue|