8.

" then, he walked with me to EVERY store . LITERALLY ! every store I was in , he was in . WITH ME ! And he bought me this cute Michael Kors bracelet. See ", Khadijah said , going on and on about Dave and her day yesterday .

Khadijah flashed her bracelet in Loe face while Loe grabbed her wrist and twisted it looking at it .

" this nigga bought you a bracelet ! You sure you didn't get on your knees "

" oh bye whore "

" you the one sounding like a groupie " Loe said laughing . " but I'll be back " . She got up going to the bathroom so I just went to stroll down instagram .

 She got up going to the bathroom so I just went to stroll down instagram

Liked by blu.Vonte and 98,999 others
MariMonet ☀️hey there..

@LiamG_ ❄️

@theKhadijah okur babes😍 @LiamG_ tf😂

@blu.Vonte 😏😻

@Unfamilar queeeeennnn💛

Liked by DaveEast and 135,066 otherstheKhadijah body please grow😩

theKhadijah body please grow😩

@LiamG_ you look like a kid with tattoos 🤦🏾‍♀️

@Unfamilar you got a li some back there 😁

@Unfamilar so small😍

@DaveEast 😍😍

Liked by MalFace and 152,872 othersLiamG _ peek a boo ♠️

LiamG _ peek a boo ♠️

view all 1,143 comments

theKhadijah my favorite 🤧😽

KhloeKardashian 😍

Incoming call from Faveecuz🖤🤞🏾

" Hey hunti" , Khadijah answered the phone

" You know this Dave East nigga"

" wait huh ?"

"Wait huh ", he said mocking me.

"What are you talking about love"

" Don't start that love shit , do you know that nigga"

" I mean I know of the dude , but only be-"

" How you know him ? "

" Rude much , bu-", I said before he cut me off once again .

" Come on now Khadijah, I don't have time for you bullshit today"

Who tf is this..

"Hello "
...
"Khadijah "

"What ?"

" How you know him mama "

" I just seen him at the mall .. nothing else to it "

" We lieing now "

" I just seen him at the mall ! That's it ! He introduced his self ."

" Bet"

And like that he ended the call. He better not call me no more ..

he's got some nerve

DAVE'S POV •

After stopping by my moms and pops house , I decided to pull up at the trap to see what was up .

I was in the back of my office when I heard shots firing.

" yo what the fuck " I said under my breath . I turned around and pulled my gun from around my waist .

I went to the door to look out when I seen some of my boys downstairs bussing back .

" bruh Liam boys down there and shit" , one of the boys said.

Dave knew this shit would come up . He ran downstairs & started shooting his bullets and ducking theirs.

Some of Liam's boys had ran out to the car and pulled off with it streetching.

Dave and his boys went out to shoot after it. Once it was out of sight , they went back inside.

" what the fuck "

" pussy ass niggas"

"AYE , CLEAN ALL OF THIS SHIT UP ", Dave yelled . Not caring what the men were talking about.  " if some one still alive tie em up and leave em in the basement. I'll be down "

Dave went back upstairs to look around before  going back to his office to lock up. He went into the basement and only seen two dudes shot and bruised up.

" who sent y'all " , Dave asked

" we ain't telling you Shit bruh , you might as well kill us ", the big headed one said

" word ?" , Dave pulled out his gun and shot him in the head . He pointed his gun toward the other dude.

" waiit "

Dave looked at his watch , waiting on him to say something.

" Liam sent us , he said let this be a message to you for shooting his cousin "

" his cousin ?"

" Mal"

Dave shot him in the head to .

    If that's what they want , that's what they get .

LIAMS POV

" bruh i don't know ! he got cob and kel though "

" if I want some shit did right , I gotta do the shit myself", I stated getting up from my seat.

Liam walked out of the trap and saw a box at the door .  It wasn't taped up or nothing , just half opened.

He opened the box and saw 2 left hands with a note that said ' let the war began '

He grabbed the box and walked back inside . Mad as hell . He saw some of the boys sitting down and threw the box at them making the hands fall out. The boys jumped up when they noticed the bloody hands .

" the fuck is this yo " , one of the boys yelled

" SOME SHIT YALL DUMB ASSES SHOULDVE TOOK CARE OF ! YALL DONT FUCKING LISTEN BUT I GOT SOME ", I said , pulling out my gun and shooting the nigga in the stomach that had some to say.

" Yo , chill " , Antwan , another dude , said .

" Who got his ass started " , Jorden, my close homie said walking into the room .

" Shit , I'm sending everybody home . Get the fuck out " , I said leaving . I needed to come up with a plan and i needed to come up with one fast .