|| • ' ' Blackflame..? ' ' • || 1

(A/n Welcome to my Warriors Oc story. I hope you enjoy, and give feedback. Also things get depressing..)

|| Third Person ||

there was a dripping outside her den. It echoed across the stone gray walls and her ears as the sound came over, Drip, and over, Drip, again.
She Shook her head, thoughts swirling, as she sat on her moss, that was now felt cold with the loss of her mate.

She sighed. Getting over him was quite rough, over what the two had been through together.

Heck, they've known each other since kit hood.

They've trained together.

Hunted together.

And ruled the clan together.

He was the Ying to her Yang, but when he left she was pissed.

She despised him.

How could he?

After all this time?

He can't.

But he did.

It broke her heart in two and made her unsure. Very, unsure.

To the point where the poor leader didn't show her face at gatherings. She felt empty, her family was no longer in the clan. Her cousin Autumnstar, left to make a clan, along with her brother, Runningcall, who decided to join her. Then, her cousin, DarkStar, left too. He was the most loyal out of her warriors, and he was the deputy.

She appointed Blackflame, a Strong loyal warrior, with a sense of humor, to be deputy.

She only talked to him a few times to tell him what to do, but other than that, she spoke with no one. she only acquainted herself with the echo's and voices in her head.

Dark voices.

Voices telling her to quit, she had nothing left.

She might've believed those voices.

In fact, today she was going to jump the gorge. nothing would stop her. She would make an excuse then leave, forever. She gathered her wits, and got up looking over to the entrance to her den. She was going to go over to it, but then a Black-pelted warrior came through.

' ' ... Blackflame? ' '