Claire Grace

I walk to the door. This has been to long. She's 2 now. She doesn't know who I am. I bring my hand to the door and knock twice. I wait until someone opens the door. I look up and see Jake. "How is she?" I ask and he smiles as he invites me in. I look in the room to the left and I see a little girl with her grandparents laughing and smiling. "She looks just like you." He says kissing my forehead.

"We did an amazing job creating a beautiful little girl. What's she like?" I ask considering I almost died the day before I was going to see her. "She's just like you. Feisty, smart, beautiful, caring, and sassy. She's everything you are." He tells me. I smile walking into the living room and waving as she comes to hug me. "Mommy!" She yells. "You told her?" I ask getting excited.

"Of course, we have pictures of you and Jake everywhere. We told her that you were her mom and she said she couldn't wait to meet you. We told her you were helping people in a different country." Jake's mom says. I mouth a quick thank you. And pick her up. "Hi Claire, I'm so happy to see you!" I tell her smiling. "Me too." She says. I smile while I kiss her head and hug her tightly. I look to Jake and bring him into the hug. "The perfect little family." I say. "I promise to never leave you again." I tell her and she nods. I put her down and let her play with her toys. "Jake can I speak to you?" I ask and he nods leading us to his room. "My parents died. I moved. I'm no longer in Mystic Falls. I also have a boyfriend and I'd love for him to meet her. But I'd also like for her to live with me, and you to too." I tell him and he smiles.

"I'd love that, but I want to meet him before he meets her." He says and I smile. "Thank you." I tell him hugging him. "You know I love you right?" I ask and he nods. "I love you too." He says and we walk downstairs and got back to the living room to talk to his parents.

"So I'd like to take her home with me. And if you don't mind Jake wants to move with me too." I tell them and they smile. "Of course, she is your daughter after all." They smile and we hug them. I grab her hand and look her in the eye. "Would you want to come home with mommy?" I ask and she nods hugging me tightly. I look to Jake and smile. I go to her room and pack some of her stuff and toys. I look around and see the painting I wanted her to have. My painting.

I look around the room and see every detail of my painting. I smile and hear footsteps. "You did what I wanted with her room." I tell Jake and he smiles. "Yeah, of course." He says hugging me. I lean into the hug feeling safe. "Let's take our baby home." I tell him and he nods.
****
After a while, we finally arrive at the house. I made sure to have a room for her when I first moved in. With the exact same painting on the wall. I smile walking in and putting her stuff in the dresser and looking at her bed. I hear her run to find me and she smiles as she sees the room. She jumps on the bed and giggles.

I smile and she jumps up and down.

I walk downstairs and talk to Jake and hear the door open to reveal Stiles. I walk and bring Jake behind me. "Stiles, this is Jake, he's my old best friend, and the father of my child." I tell him and he looks shocked. "I know it's hard to take in, but you don't have to stay. I should've told you earlier, but I was scared." I tell him and he just hugs me. I finally breathe out and sigh. "Thank god, I thought you were cheating on me." He says with his goofy laugh and smile. I kiss him and let Jake and him talk while I go up to see Claire. I smile when I walk to the door and see her playing with the toys I had in there already.

She looks back and runs and hugs me. "I love you." I tell her and she kisses my cheek. I hold her tightly and smile. I hear Jake come up with Stiles. Here we go. He smiles as he sees me on her bed reading a story. I look at stiles. He looks amazed at the child I'm holding. I smile as she looks up and sees Jake and Stiles. "Baby, this is Stiles, a friend of mommy's." Jake says. She smiles and says hi and goes back to playing. I look to Stiles and he still looks amazed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I tell him and he nods hugging me. "If you don't mind, Jake is also going to move in." I tell him and he nods looking to Jake. "Can we talk?" Stiles asks Jake. And Jake nods.

They walk out into the hall and Damon comes in. "So this is the locked room?" He asks and I nod. "She's beautiful, just like you." He says coming toward me. "Thanks, Damon." I tell him stroking her hair as she gets on my lap. I smile. "I had her when I was 15. Jake's parents watched her for me until now. They were so amazing and they told her about me." I tel him smiling. "I have a baby girl and she's so smart for being two years old." I tell him kissing her head. "I've never felt this unconditional love before, and I love it. I've always felt it for her, since the day she was born." I tell him smiling. "Damon, I love you." I tell him and he kisses my forehead. I miss him. He whispers "I love you." Walking out of the room.

I sigh as I wonder what is taking stiles and Jake so long, but I ignore it and watch as Claire slowly cleans up the mess she made. I smile.