Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

🌸🙈JILLYANN'S POV🙈🌸

I was in the school Library searching for a book that would take me upon an adventure when the man whore Austin approached me. He placed his hands on the shelf above my head, pressing me up against the bookcase and tried to kiss me. What did he think he was doing? Just because everyone in the place admired him he thinks he could just get me like this?

I struggled away from him but it was useless. He was much stronger than me. His muscled arms came down around my waist as he tried once again to connect our lips. I wanted to cry out for someone to help me. This was considered rape and no one was noticing. No one cared.

Austin was a ladies man. Every girl would would jump in front of a train for him. They were out of their minds! Austin could make any guy instantly gay just by a wink. That's how stupid people in this dumb school were! They clearly couldn't see his big ego and his love for himself.

Finally the Librarian approached. "What do you two think your doing over here?!" Her voice showed disgust and disappointment and she glared at us not really expecting an answer. "This is a library!" A look of hatred surfaced to her face. "I-I... It was all.." But she raised a fragile hand and interrupted me. I knew it was no use to fight with an adult that has a big ego. It seemed like this whole school was full of themselves!

"You two have detention for hooking up in school!" Then she turned on her heel and strutted back to her desk. Austin grinned at me. I faced him and shot him a burning glare.

Detention:

I sat in the first empty seat I seen, I pulled out my book and started reading. The door opened and my book was slapped out of my hand "Ew! Don't be gay!" it was Austin

"Shut up! I actually like to read!" I said dryly picking my book back up. Austin picked it out of my hands and threw it out the window

"Oops" he said shrugging his shoulders, I glared at him and grunted

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! IT'S LIKE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF!" I screamed

"Damn! Calm down baby! I-"

"No! And don't call me baby!"

"Okay...Sexy" he smirked

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed

"No screaming you two!" the teacher said walking into the room.

After detention:

"Hey hottie!" Austin said slapping my butt

"Hey! Don't touch my butt!" I snapped

"Jeez! You're acting like you've never had your ass grabbed," he laughed "Wait, have you ever had your ass grabbed?" I blushed "Oh my god! You've never been ass grabbed before!"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! IT'S NOT EASY BEING A VIRGIN, BEING UNTOUCHED AND NOT EVEN BEING KISSED! OKAY!" I then fell to the ground and covered my face

"What? You've never had sex,been touched, or kissed? Why?" he asked crouching down

I looked up at him, my eyes were puffy from crying

"B-because. No guys like me, I can't blame them." I sobbed putting my head back down onto my knees. Austin sat on the ground next to me and pulled me into a hug, at first it was weird,but then it was comforting.