prologue

Eden's Pov(the Greene childrens' mother)

"I think we should get a divorce, Ezra."

"Why is that Eden? Is it because I'm a vampire now? You seriously think that I would hurt our children. I love them with my very being, Eden." Ezra says.

"You two must stop this fighting, it is not good for the children. " My mother, Vivian states.

"Of course mother, do you think Ezra should be near the children?" I ask.

"The children should have their father in their lives. Please try to wrap this argument up." My mother said and left the room.

Vivian's Pov (Greene childrens' grandmother)

Some of the children are developing powers. Sarah being the oldest out of ten kids, has not shown signs of having powers. She is probably going to be a whore. Every woman in the Price family has a beautiful body with slightly larger breasts than most girls at the age of fourteen and a perfect sized bum. Price women are very beautiful and have certain abilities. I wonder how my grandchildren will turn out.

Ten years later

I can't believe Eden got married again. I don't like this guy. Nicolas will end up hurting my grandchildren. I have had visions about him. I really hope they aren't true.

Two days later

I was sitting outside with the youngest out of my grandchildren, Willow and the fraternal Twins; Ember and Lillian. The Twins looked like they were in deep thought for a moment and they came over to me.

"Grandmother, mommy's new husband is thinking about hurting us. We are scared." Willow, the oldest out of the three says. Her deep red hair blowing in the wind and her blue grey eyes sparkling with tears.

"How do you three know this?" I asked them.

"We read his mind grandmother." Ember and Lillian said in unison. I nod and tell them to go back to playing.
If they can read his mind then they may be able to mind link each other.