VIOLENT DELIGHTS

𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.
☆࿐

WHERE DID YOU GO
WHEN YOU LEFT THIS PLANET 

𝐈

𝐈.
Nero plays his lyre as Rome lights up.
He doesn't know.

𝐈𝐈.
Herculaneum is ash and beauty all at once. 
Who would look for bones when this
town sparkles in the sun?

𝐈𝐈𝐈.
The Acropolis - cold, hard stone.
It shatters and the dust blazes.

𝐈𝐕.
You are all of these things
with their volatile nature.

𝐕.
I want to burn, burn, burn.

And I'll rise as like a phoenix,
and do it again.   |   𝙫.𝙜, 𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙧.

                   Stars glitter : tiny, blinding angel eyes, handfuls of them hidden behind the patch of rust-sanded Earth— her old home. A glowing retinal burn. This celestial game of connect-the-dots that Halo has been playing for all her time spent in the sky will never grow boring, that she is certain of. 

Stars don't bleed red, they leak silver white heat and light. When Halo had fallen and cut her hand, the first time on The Ark, Bellamy Blake had begun writing his own myths, hanging them up with the newborn constellations Halo had named. The young girl was sure her Bell had one to explain every truth, every single wonder: the black of her blood, the red flecks in the whites of their eyes— an anecdote, a poem. How he met her, how he became her family. The two of them inexorably drawn to one another, these binary stars.

They came for her the day all of the leftover suns emerged from the Earth, bright-wild and burning. The old stars left the crust seared all over again, and Spacekru plucked twelve-year-old Halo from the killing field. 

               The sky has a tendency to bond with a certain kind of child.

It was something Titus, then-flamekeeper, had told Halo when she was much younger. Long before she could've comprehended the implications of her short life cradled in Polis. Not long after she'd been stolen from her family's loving arms.

In Azgeda lore, the dead were made astriferous. With little time dedicated to mourning, it was said that the spirits of Ice Nation's dead were bound to the stars. 

Halo would never have survived the conclave. Titus knew this.
No matter how vigilant they were with her training, no matter how sharp she grew. She was a girl born to meet the sky in death, and fate has a deep adoration of irony. Halo has not ever been scared to die. She loves the sky.

christina nadin.       halo.
( heilou kom azgeda. natblida. skaifiya gada. )

featuring

featuring.
jordan bolger.       miles ezekiel 'zeke' shaw.
( lover boy. the connection to the old world. )
bob morley.       bellamy blake.
( the father figure. creature of myth. )
tasya teles.       echo.
( ekko kom azgeda. the cicerone, the teacher.
the connection to the last world.  )

☆ミ

MOON DUST IN YOUR LUNGS,
STARS IN YOUR EYES
YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE COSMOS
A RULER OF THE SKIES

note. is this a dr suess book? rhyming die
and sky? who am i? O SHIT . this is impulse