Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Recap~

~Lunch~

Me and Mo met up with the guys outside of the cafeteria. They bombarded us with questions like, what'd we do, did we get in trouble, who won the race, why we couldn't stop laughing, and things along those lines.

We walked into the cafeteria laughing, and got in line for food. We walked through the line, and got our lunch. The boys led is to our usual table, and sat down.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, and turned around....

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

I swear this dude was like a frickin model. His dirty blonde hair looked purposely messed up. His stormy grey eyes gave away the fact he was a big softie with a temper. His finely chiseled features made him look like a Greek God.

I swear he was looking straight at me. I turned back around, a blush creeping up my cheeks. He was so hot! But he was looking at me? Hot guys never notice me! He was probably staring at someone else. I sighed.

"Woa, what's got you all moody? You on your period or something?" Chase asked jokingly. Mo gave him a glare that said 'Go to Hell', and I punched him on the arm.

"OW! Shit you can punch!" Chase grumbled.

"I told you, don't fucking cuss!" I yelled back.

"Gees woman, calm down!" Dean said, jumping into the conversation. I scoffed, and got up from the table. Mo shot me a questioning look, but didn't say anything.

I stormed out of the cafeteria, and into the nearest girls restroom. I looked into the mirror and thought, 'my dad's right, I'm nothing special.'

A voice echoed through my mind shortly after I thought it.

'Your more special than you could imagine.'

Great! I'm going crazy now too!

'Your not going crazy!' the voice replied sternly.

Ya, cuz' hearing a voice in your head is completely and totally normal! I can't believe I'm having an argument with some imaginary voice inside my head!

'I'm not imaginary, I'm your wolf.' the words rang in my head for a second, till I lost consciousness.