New life

"AH COME JUNGKOOK. LETS GO PLAY". Tae screamed from the outside of jungkooks window. "Dad can I go play" Jungkook asked his parents. "Go play. And be safe" suga, his father said to him. Jungkook ran out the house in no time to meet his friend tae. "Ready to go.?" Tae asked ruffling jungkooks hair. "Ack! Stop doing that I'm 16. My parents don't even do that" Jungkook said pushing taes hand away as tae chuckled. "And I'm 17. No big difference" he said. "Fine let's go play hoops in the park. Got your basket ball?" Jungkook asked. "Yea let's go so I could beat you". "I'm your dreams". The two boys ran to the park to play. They made it to the park. Playing basketball. Both sweating and panting trying to keep up with one another. "YEAH BOI I WON" Jungkook yelled. "Damn you got good" Tae said panting laying on the floor. Jungkook ran and laid next to him. All of a sudden the ground began to shake and people started to scream and run, rocks falling from the sky. "AHH WHATS GOING ON?!" Jungkook screamed getting up from the ground helping tae up. "THE GALAXY. ITS GOING TO BREAK. WE HAVE TO FLEE!" A man yelled as he ran yelled. "Damn it. Jungkook hurry!" Tae yelled as he ran. Jungkook was right behind him. Since their parents are neighbors they would make it back together. Once they got to Jungkooks house, his parents were packed and ready to go. "Jungkook hurry.!" Suga yelled. "Tae I don't wanna leave you!" Jungkook yelled hugging tae. Don't worry Jungkook. "I'll meet you soon. Please be safe. I'll be with my parents". Tae said. "COME ON TAE WE NEED TO GO!" Taes parents yelled. Tae then gave Jungkook one last hug. "See you soon" he said and ran off to his parents. "Jungkook we need to get to the space ship.NOW!" Hoeseok, his other father yelled. Jungkook ran to the garage and so did his parents, getting to the space ship. Jungkook watched as tae got into his with his parents. People screaming and fallin, the floor cracking. It was like hell. Suga started the ship and they float off. Jungkook waved to tae crying softly and hoeseok hugging him for comfort. "You'll see him again" he said. "When?" Jungkook cries out. "He's like a brother to me. To all I know he didn't make it!" He sobbed. Jungkook cried until no tears could come out and he fell asleep.
He woke up hours later with a slight headache. Still feeling the pain in his heart. "Hey buddy. We're almost there" suga said. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "Well while you were sleeping for quite a long time. We made it to my friends galaxy. We're gonna be living here" he said pointing. Jungkook looked out the window to meet a beautiful galaxy. He began to cry. "What's wrong?!" Hoeseok asked concerned. "T-there are s-so many galaxies. H-how will I ever find t-tae." He said in between hiccups. They stood silent. Minutes later suga spoke up. "Buckle up. We're landing." He said. They buckled up and the ship began to fall through the sky like a meteor. The window burn from the heat. Suga then slowed down and we landed in front a big house. The sky was blue like an ordinary sky and the people looked the same. Suga got out of the ship. "Stay here guys." He said. And with that he walked into the house. 1 hour past and he came out with a briefcase. He started the ship again and we were flying above the people. 'They look like ants' Jungkook thought. We landed again in front a mansion for sale and a real-estate man standing in front of the sign. They all got out and suga Gave the briefcase to the man. "Thank you. Have a happy stay!" He said smiling and then walking off. The three of them started at the house. "This is our new home" suga said. Jungkook sighed. 'Can things get any worse' he thought. "What's wrong?" Suga asked Jungkook. "I miss tae" he said. "Don't worry you'll see him soon.