Its been so long

3 years Jungkook pov
It's been three years after and I still haven't seen tae. I started college already. It was 7 am in the morning. I was up getting ready for school. "Come eat Jungkook!" My father yelled. I went down stairs with my book bag and stuff ready to leave. "Thank you" I said as I sat down eating eggs, bacon, and pancakes. After I was done I waved him good bye and walked to school. School was only a couple blocks away. I walked past my neighbors house. They moved there last year. The son is really cute. Short, brown curly hair, and the smile of a angel. Not to mention his thick thighs and ass. I walked to school. I walked through the double doors. The cold air really refreshing. I went to class and said good morning to my teacher. He began to teach as I took notes. I heard the bell ring. Time for lunch. I gathered my things and walked to the cafeteria.
I saw a bunches of people but one person caught my eye. It was my neighbors son. I didn't know he goes here. He was sitting with someone. Talking. I ignored it. The person he was talking to looked familiar. I sat at a table by myself drinking a coffee. I heard the guys voice again. Omg It cant be. I walked up to him and my neighbors son. "Tae?" He turned around. He got up from his seat. "Who are you?" He asked. I broke down it tears Giving him a hug. "Tae it's me, Jungkook" I said pulling away. I watched as a tear slipped down his cheek. "JUNGKOOK!" He yelled huggin me. I hugged back. "It's been so long. Where have youve been?" I asked crying on his shoulder. "I was lookin for you. I never stopped". He said. It comforted me. I pulled away wiping my tears. "Wow Jungkook. You gotten taller and more handsome. Good for you!" He said smiling. I laughed. "Oh Jungkook this is my good friend, jimin". I looked his way as he smiled. He got up from his seat. He's so cute and short. "Nice to meet you. I'm park Jimin. Any friend of taehyungs is a friend of mine" he said smiling as he stuck his hand out. I shook his hand. "Hi I'm your neighbor Jeon jungkook" I said smirking. "Oh your the owner of the big mansion next to mine!" He said. "Yea. But I didn't know you came to this school." "Me either" he said. We both then noticed that we didn't let go of each other's hands. We pulled away blushing. Tae was chuckling. "Guys wanna go get pizza. It's still lunch." Tae suggests. "Yea t-that sounds good" I said rubbing my neck. All three of us walked out the school and went to the pizza shop. We sat at a booth and ordered pizza. I ordered bacon, tae ordered pepperoni, and jimin ordered Hawaiian. We all chowd down our pizza. "Oh wait Jungkook you have something on your face" Jimin said. "Ah where?!" I said beginning to panick. He giggled. "Don't worry. I'll get it" He said. He grabbed a napkin and wiped the side of my mouth softly. I felt a spark. It was a romantic spark. He pulled away. "Did you feel that?" I asked. "Yea that um spark" he said blushing. We both blushed. "Um guys. I'm still here" Tae said chuckling. "No duh" Jimin said putting him in a head lock ruffling his hair. They both laughed. I felt a sting to my heart. Why am I jealous? I ignored it. "Come on guys" I said getting up. We all went back to school. "See you at the end of the day". Jimin said walking to his class. "Bye tae. It's nice to have you back" I said hugging him. "Nice to be back. See you later". We all walked off going our separate ways to class.