He cheats on you

Your Pov
I haven't seen Justin for 8 months (A/N:I don't know how long tours last) due to him traveling on the believe tour I got a text from scooter telling me Justin had just got home because they just finished the tour yesterday so I wanted to surprise him I bought all his favorite things I was on my way there.
-skip the ride-
I got all the stuff from the trunk and grab my key to unlock the door and walked in I was gonna yell for Justin when I heard moans coming from upstairs (A\N:oh shit) I started walking up the stairs as the moans got louder til I heard a girls voice "Justin harder" I heard her say I opened the door with tears in my eyes and as Justin saw me he jumped off the girl and looked at my his eyes full of guilt "baby it's not what it looks like" he tried to say "really Justin because it looks like cheating to me" I said and then looked at the girl but seen she had left in the middle of our discussion then I looked back at Justin "how could you?  What were you thinking!? " I yelled with tears falling down my face "I'm sorry baby I really am my hormones took over me and she came on to me and I let it happen without thinking I'm so sorry I really am I love you with all my heart I swear it'll never happen again just please don't leave me" he looked at me with hope, love and sincerity I knew he was telling the truth "fine I forgive you but if it happens again I'm leaving and never coming back " he smiled and hugged me "thank you babygirl you won't regret it" and for the rest of the day we talked and watched Netflix and ate junk food just the way it should be..

A/N: I'm so so sorry if that sucked guys I really am trying I love each and every one of you with everything in me send in your requests if you would like one❤❤❤