EOS

One sunny morning Marcey woke up as usual. She went to climb down from her bed, but when her feet touched what should have been the carpet, she screamed. There was a huge greasy stain on her carpet. It had lots of hair in it and there was a trail of it running out of her room. It stunk like a landfill full of dead fish baking in the sunlight. Marcey held her nose to keep from breathing in the fowl stench. Her pet, Jeeeeeeloooooooo, was dead in his cage from the awful stench. She tiptoed around the uuge grease stain and out into the hall. She walked cautiously into the kitchen. There was a UUGE clump of greasy hair. Marcey yelled for her parents. Her dad came in with small white barking sausage. Her dad threw the sausage onto the beast. The large clump immediately swallowed it. Her dad then grabbed a grappling hook. He shot it at the beast. The beast swallowed the hook, and Marcy's dad. The beast was super dirty and smelly. Marcy had an idea. She ran to her bathroom and grabbed an eos hand lotion. The brought it out and sprayed it onto the beast. The beast gave a wretched farting sound and started crumple to the ground. Marcey opened up the cabinets real quick and grabbed some dish soap and sprayed it on the beast. Then she grabbed a knife and started cutting at the hair. When she was finished, a creature with a tiny mouth stood before her. It looked human-ish. It still smelled like cat pee. It waddled from the house and was gone forever.