Remember

Sakura sighed, running her hands through her long pink locks. She had decided to grow it out like she did once as a child.

A bitter smile wormed its way onto her lips. Her childhood. Almost an entirely different world that seemed to be. A world filled with caring parents, a good rival, and a crush.

Too bad in this world they're all dead, Sakura mused, shaking her head at her dark thoughts. Luckily, Naruto, Kakashi and her had managed to kill Madara before he could kill anyone else they knew. Once again shaking her head, to rid herself of those thoughts this time, Sakura stood up and stretched. An inaudible groan made its way out of her as a couple of things cracked.

She had decided to sit on her shishou's stone head that overlooked Konoha after helping out at the hospital. It was a good decision, she decided. Konoha was beautiful this time of night. Sighing silently, Sakura started her long trek across the village to her apartment. It wasn't too far, being close to the Hokage tower and the Hospital, but as weary as Sakura felt, it seemed like it would take hours to get there.

Wondering if she could just stay at Sai's place instead, which was merely a block away from her, she decided to ask.

Eventually arriving at Sai's door, she knocked. Would he be awake at this time? She hoped, otherwise she'd have to walk a lot longer than she wanted to in her exhausted state. She had used up most of her chakra helping out in the Intensive Care Unit, and hadn't eaten since lunch, which, judging by the moon being on it's descent, was at least twelve hours ago. She breathed a *sigh* of relief when *Sai* opened his door, wearing his fake smile.

"Hello Sakura. Did you need anything?" He asked, thankfully using her name instead of any derogatory nicknames.

"Hello Sai, I was just wondering if I could sleep here for the night. I'm tired and my apartment is a bit far from here." Sakura says, not bothering to get his permission before walking in and collapsing on his couch. She let him stay at her place many times, damnit, he should let her stay at his place at least this once. Sai nodded, closing the door and going back to what he was doing before his friend had shown up.

***"Would this count as a sleepover? Should I get some pillows to have a pillow fight? I've read that usually people have pillow fights and do their nails while talking all night about boys during sleepovers." Sai said innocently.**

Sakura sat up from her half asleep position on the couch, glaring at Sai for a moment before shaking her head and laying back down.

"Where'd you read that? I don't think it applies to ninja... Or anyone above the age of fourteen." Sakura replied, snuggling into the couch and closing her eyes.

"Kakashi-san gave me a book series for my birthday. He told me it was all I needed to know about females." Sai explained, setting down a cup of tea for Sakura before getting his and sitting on the chair adjacent to her.

"Oh... What's it called," Sakura mumbled into the couch.

"It's the Icha Icha series."