Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

chapter 26

--------

Demis Pov:

Sammy and I are sitting in my car outside my parents house in L.A.

Neither of us want to go inside, were both terrified and scared of what awaits us.

I grab her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers.

"Its gonna be okay, whatever happens in here doesnt change a thing." I say more for my benefit that hers.

"okay" shes says quietly, letting me know shes scared.

"I love you sammy" i say squeezing her hand slightly.

"I love you too dems" shes say before she leans over and kisses my lips.

we make our way out of the car and up too the front door hand in hand.

I walk straight in with sammy following not worrying about knocking. (it is my parents house after all.)

"Mum im here"I say pulling sammy with me.

"in the lounge room" Mum yells through the house.

I walk into the lounge still hand in hand with sammy. Mum dad Dallas And Maddie are all sitting on the couches watching Tv.

"Dems" maddie yells as we walk in.

"Hey babygirl I missed you" I say hugging her tightly.

"I missed you to Dems" she says before pulling away and looking towards sam.

"Sam?" she questions.

"Hey maddie" she says smiling at Maddie.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Thats what I came here to talk about" I say focusing my attention back on the rest of the family.

I gave each memeber a hug before sitting next to sammy on the couch.

"whats going on Demi" Mum asks me.

"Well first I should introduce you guys.

"Sam this is my mum Dianna, My Dad Eddie, My sister Dallas and you already know Maddie."

"Hell, its nice to meet you all" she says to them smiling.

"And Mum, Dallas this is Samara, My wife" I say finally getting it over with.

what happened next was not something I was expeting.

Mum and Dallas burst into laughter while Eddie sat there shocked and maddie was smiling massively.

"knew it" maddie says excitdily being the first one to speak.

"you did?" I question confused as to how she would knew.

"Well not that your married but I knew you would end up together" she say while hugging sammy and I.

Only then do I realise that Mum and Dallas have stopped talking and are looking at me and Sammy.

"Wait your serious," Dallas questions.

"Yes, I met samara when I was in Hawii And weve been together for the last couple of months, Now where married.

"WHAT YOUVE KNOWN HER FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND JUST DECIDED TO GET MARRIED WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE" Mum yells making me flinch back a bit.

I feel sammy tense beside me so I immediately grab her hand.

"Marissa new about it and so did Sams brother I just didny want to tell anybody becsuse they probably would of tried to stop it.

"DAMN RIGHT THEY WOULD OF TRIED TO STOP IT, YOUR 22 AND YOU BARELY KNOW THIS GIRL, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS DEMI SHES PROBABLY TRYING TO GET YOUR MY OR ONLY WANTS YOU FOR THE FAME" My mother screams at me scaring me.