The Model

I smell her as soon as she comes in. She smells sweet but captivating. Her heels click clack down the hallway. Something about her is just so enchanting, I just need to have her. We make eye contact and smile at each other. There's a teasing look in her eye and it drives me wild. 

"Excited to see your pictures" I ask.

"Lets see if you made this ugly duckling a swan" she replies.

I laugh.

"You? Ugly duckling? Never. and I'm sure all the beauty in front of me is shining in the photos" I reply.

"So you think I'm beautiful" she says so low it's almost a whisper.

"Your definitely no ugly duckling. Here it goes" I say.

She smiles at me and her eyes say thank you. I nod my head to give her a silent your welcome. We look through her photos. This girl is the reason I got into photography. The way her beauty takes over and her poses has so much oomph in it. If I were to hang it up it would stop a whole room. She's everything and then some, smart, kind, beautiful and witty. Still can't believe she even exists. She the type of beauty that makes your heart stops. She has no bad angles, all lighting is her lighting and she shows emotion even when she's just breathing. From a photographer stand point she's a goldmine.

"And so the swan is born" she says,jokingly.

"Told you, your beauty shining in the photos" I reply.

I just couldn't help it while she is looking at the photos, I let my hand grazed her's. The way her eyes looked at me I just knew she was okay with it. She still gazing at the photos. She takes one step closer. So this time I put a hand on her back. She scoots her body closer to mine. She looks me dead in the eyes, ahh those teasing eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" I whisper.

"So you do notice me looking" she says.

I turn her around and pull her close. I lean in but stop myself. She picks herself up on the ball of her toes and she leans in.  We kissed it was so passionate my whole body answered. She blessed my dick with her soft hands. Just playing with me enjoying watching me squirm like that. I grabbed her by her waist and slammed her on the table. Slowly kissing her neck until I went down to her perky boobs giving her nipples all the attention they deserve. While my tongue circulated her nipple my thumb circulated her clit. I could feel her body reacting to my touch.

Her wetness increasing until finally I kissed her second set of lips. Her moan was music to my ears as my tongue tasted her happiness. I sucked on her clit and reached up to her boobs to play with her nipples. Her legs shaking as she starts to moan out for my dick.

"I'm not gonna give it to you that easy" I tell her.

"Please baby" she persists.

"Hmm I have a better I idea" I whisper.

My tongue flicks her clit vivaciously. Her legs start to tremble on my sides. Her moans become louder as my mouth now consumes her whole pussy as one. I suck on her clit as she finally begins to cum for me. Now I'm gonna give her what she been waiting for. I slap my dick on her wet pussy and she jumps and begins to rise her hips in the air for me. I slowly give her what she been waiting for and enter her wet walls. Her pussy feels like a tight glove around me.

I stare at her face as my dick takes up residence in her. Her gorgeous face. She looks back at me and she bites her bottom. This time her eyes have a delighted look. I lean forward and Kiss her perfect set of lips.

She feels me all inside her and she asks me to speed up. I pick up the pace and lift her legs up till they rest on my shoulders as she feels all of me inside her. Now she's really enjoying her self, her moans fill my ears and her eyes stare in my soul. I go faster and faster our eyes stare intensely at each other until finally we both become complete with each other. I fill her and she surrounds me. As I pull out and tap the excess on her I just know that she will forever be the best picture I ever took.