Chapter Twelve

Another day has ended

This feeling inside still not yet faded;

I want this to be eliminated

But how can I do it? When you're the one it shouted.

--------------x

It's very hard. It's very hard, hard to act that every day you are okay. Okay in terms of your work, your family and about everything. Honestly, sometimes I just want to give up and vanished from this world.

I really don't know why this is all happening to me, maybe because in my past life, I did a mortal sin? Or whatever.

My life is a mess. I don't know where to get strength to still fight.

Walking in the street, my mind is somewhere in the horizon and I didn't notice the car that was approaching, it beeped on me and I still didn't notice it so in the end, I was hit slightly. Good thing the driver didn't hit me hard. The driver insisted to bring me to hospital. I was about to say no, but when she said that the hospital is hers so I decided to just go. Upon going to the hospital, the way seems so familiar and when we arrived, it was the hospital that where my mom is confined.

I was checked and examined by a doctor, good thing that there's no fracture but my had and knees do have scratches due to my fall.

After I was treated, she gave me her calling card and said, "Don't forget to call me when something is not okay? Okay?" She said and then I just nod and bid my good bye. After the examination I checked my mom and she's sleeping well. Right after my visit in my mom, I went to the front desk and ask for our bills. I didn't want to disturb my mom, so didn't bother to wake her up.

I was flabbergasted when the teller told me that all the expenses of my mom was already paid and the remaining days too are also paid. The doctor said that mom only needs some rest and she can be released now.

I stood there, thinking who did this?

So I asked my siblings who did paid for my Mom's hospital expenses. They told me that a man in my age came and talk to our mom. They said that mom is so happy seeing that man.

I am still puzzled. But, then later on something hit my head and I realized who the person is.

It was Singto for sure.

I came back to the office in the afternoon, nothing to do, I just checked all the papers that need to be done.

I'm planning to talk to him later regarding my Mom's expenses.

It is already past 6 and I'm still here. There are some papers I forgot to do and now I am cramming. JChrist! Why did I forget about this?

Upon doing the work, our boss came. He approached me and asked me,

"Why are you still here?" he asked.

"I'm just going to finish it Sir." I said not looking at him.

"What happen to that?" He asked.

"I forgot to do this sir. I was preoccupied a while ago, don't worry I will fin...." He cut me half way through what I am going to say.

"Am not talking about the papers. I'm talking about these" then he held my wrist.

I immediately took it away.

"Nothing sir, these just minor scratches" I said and continue to work.

"I don't believe you. What happened?" He insisted.

"Nothing Sir."

"Are you hurt?" he asked. What a silly question coming from him.

"No Sir. Please if you excuse me Sir, I really need to finish this." I said.

"No need to hurry. I don't need those file sooner. You can rest now. You may continue tomorrow." He said but I still continue.

----x

It was already dark and I need to go home now. I was about to left the office when someone grab me.

I wanted to scream for help but then I realized this is someone I know.

He murmured something in my ear and guess what it's my boss.

"Just stay." he said.

I just stood there not moving.

"I missed you."

Lies.

"I missed everything about us."

That "US" was gone long time ago.

"Please come back to me"

Do you think it's just easy like that? You don't know what you've done Singto.

I still stood there for five minutes then I spoke.

"You made us like this Singto." Then I remove his embrace, but he put it back.

"I know. And That's why I am going to make you mine again." he said.

"So do you think paying my Mother's hospital expense would bring us back together?" I said when I remember what he did.

"No Krist. No. What are you talking about? I did it for *Tita and this is out of topic in terms of us. She's my mom too you know that and when I heard that she's in hospital I immediately visit her and the nurse came saying that you must need pay the expense or else they will move your mom in public hospital. So I had no choice and besides I want to help Tita"

Dead air.

No one is speaking and silence filled the office.

"Aioon..." he called me that name.

Why do it bring so much happiness and pain at the same time?

"We need to go home now. It's getting late." I said but he tightened his embrace.

"Stay." he said.

"No." I said.

"Please."

And I stayed. What an idiot right? Hurting myself.

-----x

Update! Yey! Hahhaha sorry guys college is eating me. BTW i miss all of you my MilkMonsters. Sorry for the long wait.

Enjoy this chapter and bear with errors. Talk to me if you want. Let me know your feels about the chapter

Krist is masochist I swear. Hahaha. Anyway, please vote and share the Story. 💗💕

*Tita - Filipino word that means Aunt.