Chapter 2

Sonata's Pov

Why is this happening? Why on gods green earth did he do that? My mind swirls with confusion. Isn't my life hard enough?

I'm still running but I have to stop to catch some breath. 'See', my inner psyche tells me. 'You are so fat, you can't even run more than two minutes. I bet Harry just kissed you because he is full of pity for you. You will never be beautiful, Harry would never like someone like you. You're to ugly, to fat. Harry deserves a beautiful, pretty girl. Not an ugly monster like you.'

A single tear leaves my eye and I fight against the others. It's true though, I'm not beautiful. And I'm not thin. I'm an ugly teenage girl, without friends. Well, I have my brother and I have- had Harry.

While I'm trying to decide what I should do with Harry, I think about Tom. Damn I was supposed to meet him in the bakery, but no way I'm going back. I mean Harry works there and I don't wanna see him right now. Definitely not.

I decide to text Tom.

.................................................................

Hi,

I already ate, sorry. But you were to late and I was hungry. You know me right...

See you tonight.

..............................................................

I can't be honest with him, it would be like making my brother choose between me and Harry and I don't want that. It's his best friend or his sister, I decide not to think about who he would choose.

*One week later*

203... I look at the scale and start to cry. This is not fair. Why am I so fat? What type of 17 year old girl is so fat as me? Nobody. I'm the biggest girl on the whole school. I don't wanna be so fat! It's not like I eat to much... is it? I try to hold back my tears and look in the mirror. All I see is this fat girl, with hamstercheeks and red spots. I just look like a pig. No even a pig is prettier than me. I breath slowly and go downstairs.

"Oh, look who comes into the kitchen, it's the fatass. Would you like a cupcake? don't forget to save a slice of bread for your brother, we all know that you'll eat the rest of the loaf." I look at my step-father and take an apple. "Oh, she's doing healthy today." I try to stay calm and take a seat. He stands up and leaves, luckily for me without another rude comment about my weight.

"Hey Son." I look up and see Tommy, smiling.

"Hi Tom."

"Harry comes after us to go to school, his mother doesn't need the car." I look at Tom in terror. I've tried to avoid Harry since what happened in the bakery and until now that worked very well.

"But the weather is good, I was about to leave because I want to walk."

"Son, it's more than 30 minutes when you walk and school starts in 20, you will never get there in time."

"I could run."

"Sonata, I don't know what happened between you and Harry, but I don't like it. Harry is your only friend apart of me and I never saw you together this week."

I shrug. "It's your best friend, not mine."

"What happened Son?"

"Nothing."

"Well, if nothing has happened, than you don't mind going with the car right."

"But...."

"No but... it's just 10 minutes in the car, you are not going to die."

"Okay"

Damn, this day could have start better! Thank the God this is the last week of school and the last week until I put my plan in to play.

(A/N: Hi, this was chapter two , hope you liked it! Katelyn and I (Céline) write this book together. As you all know, Katelyn wrote the first chapter, so this is my first chapter. Please vote/comment etc so the book can grow :) )

Love C.