Text:1

(Author's Note: before anything else, I want you to expand your imagination and think you are the character of the story. Have fun!)

I was about to put my earphones and listen to a wonderful music before going to school until an unknown number texted me.

"Hello"

I'm a little surprised because no one texts me except my mom, dad and my school adviser. So I replied.

"Hi? Do I know you?"

"You don't know me but I know you"

Okay? I got creeped out so I didn't replied anymore. When I reached school, I feel like someone was following me even though there are lots of students in the hallway. So I go to the bathroom and hide inside a room. No one was there until I heard some footsteps coming near the bathroom. And it stopped after the school bell rang. I was scared for a moment thinking that he or she knows where I am and how scared I was.

Because of this, I got late in class and deduction of my punctuality in class increased. My mind were occupied by school activities so I nearly forgot about what happened earlier this morning until that someone texted me again.

"I hope you won't stay late in school"

I was a bit triggered because I'm too busy with school stuff yet he or she disturbs me and makes me think scary stuff. So I replied.

"Why do you care? Stop what you are doing"

Then I waited for a few minutes for him or her to reply yet didn't. So I came home at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, as usual, Mom greeted me with

"Hi honey, how was school?"

"It was great Mom"

If I were to say what happened to me earlier to my Mom, she won't completely understand it because in the first place, its hard to explain. And I thought that I gotta solved this on my own.

When I got into my room and lie down on my bed, that someone texted me again.

"It makes me feel assured that you got home safe"

Okay? This has gone far enough. Why does this stalker do these creepy things to me? And why this day?

"Hey! If you don't stop right now, I'll block your number!"

Then I waited for him or her to respond. I was about to block its number until I decided to call him or her.

*rings*

I was a bit of angry and scared. Maybe this guy is a killer or a psychopath or a weirdo or I don't know but I know that what he or she was doing isn't good.

And finally, someone answered.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA relax man. Its only me and Christian hahaha you should take a look at these pictures of you looking scared and terrified"

"You sons of b*tches!!!"

Then I hang up. I'm totally mad at them. They don't know how scared I was. That guy on the phone was James, my best friend and Christian. No wonder why early in the morning someone texts me is because James got a car on his own lately, a phone isn't that expensive so maybe he got a new phone and number and pranked me. While Christian, earlier in the bathroom was him, knowing that he doesn't like the school's bathroom because he thinks that its the dirtiest part of the school.

So I feel assured and I'm tired. So I sleep for now.

And when I woke up, its already dark. Maybe around 9 or 10 in the evening. And when I got up, I saw words at my walls saying,

"Did you have a good sleep? I bet you did because I've been observing you"

It was terrifying and even more when a picture of me sleeping attached to the wall with HER. She was wearing a black hoodie and her hair was so messed up that you couldn't even see her face but you can see her large, creepy eyes looking straight into the camera.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!"

I was very terrified at that moment. My room is quite big, with a large closet and a bathroom and a TV.

Suddenly, someone and maybe that girl who's behind all these, texted me.

"You really don't know me darling but I really do know you, Will"

Then I'm tired of being feeling unsecured and terrified, so I call her.

*rings*

Just then I heard some weird sound or some kind of beat. And then I realized that it wasn't just some beat or song, it was a ringtone.

"Is that coming from my closet?"
I said with a terrified voice.

I looked over, the sound continued. I got off my bed and take a few steps closer. Every step I took, the sound grew loud.

I looked at my phone, it was still calling.

And as I was about to open the closet,