Hoodie:1

My name is Gwen. Today is our pay day of the month, so me and my friends are going out for some drinks.

"Don't drink too much Sara" I said.

Sara is currently having a problem with her boyfriend which affects her mental health. So she was never a heavy drinker until now.

"Am I not enough? What must I do for him to come back to me?" Sara said.

"Well you know that you give and do everything for him with sincerely Sara. Don't say that you're not enough for him." Macie said. One of my girl gang.

"You know what Sara, do what you want. Drink as much as you want so that the pain and what you're feeling right now will be forgotten." I said.

"Well if you say so..." Sara answered.

"NO! Don't let Sara that drink as much as she want. She's not even a heavy drinker" Macie said.

After a few moments, Sara got drunk. After a bottle of wine, she got drunk.

"See? What did I tell ya?" Macie said.

"Well, drinking is one way to forget problems anyway. Let this one be of help for Sara's problems. And let's take her home." I said.

As Macie and I put Sara at the back seat, I noticed that there's a guy in hoodie standing at the bar looking at us. His face isn't that clear because its very late at night right now plus he's wearing a hoodie.

"What's he staring at?" I said.

"Maybe he's just one of those losers who begs for money at the bar." Macie said.

"But I feel strange about him. Well, we better go right now." I said.

So as I start to drive the car, I see that man in the side mirror looking at us as we go. I don't know but he's creepy.

After I drop off Sara at her home, Macie goes home too.

"Are you sure you're fine here?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Its just few blocks away. I can take care of myself." Macie answered.

"Well...ok. Be careful" I said.

"I will. Thanks again and bye!" Macie said.

"Bye!" I said.

After some few minutes, I parked my car near my apartment building.
The place was so quite and dark.

I had to take a walk to reach the entrance of the building.

Just then, as I was walking, I heard some footsteps from my back.

I simply thought it was some person so lives nearby. So I continued walking.

But what makes me uncomfortable is that the sound of those footsteps grew louder and louder as if the person behind me was walking faster. So without second thought, I ran quickly.

I reached the elevator but it won't open that quick.

I turn my head and look who's behind me, I saw that man in hoodie.