One

Mackenzie POV
————————-
I was sleeping peacefully until my alarm clock went off. Stupid alarm clock thinks it tells me when to wake up well guess what I tell myself when to wake up ."MACKENZIE WAKE UP" My mom yelled angrily. "YES MOM" I said and got up quickly .Today was the first day of school. I wanted to look cute.
I put on a cute pink dress with black converse. I grabbed my book bag and headed for the door. "BYE MOM" I yelled. There was no response. I rolled my eyes she gets to stay in bed while I have to walk to school. Once I got to school I started to look for my friends. I spotted a familiar guy. Oh I knew exactly who it was it was Juanny boy. I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around fast and smiled at me "Oh hi Kenzie" he said shyly "JUANNY BOY" I said and reached to give him a big long hug. Johnny has always been really shy but it made him more attractive don't get me wrong everyone knows Johnny is gay and I'm lesbian. But something about him made me really like him NOT AS A CRUSH but I had grown close to Johnny and I love him. "SO DID YA FIX THE LOVE TRIANGLE" I said. He blushed his face looked like a apple. Last year Johnny was new to the group and Hayden and Carson both ended up falling for him. I'm of course team JOYDEN. "Uh yea" he said lowly Oh I love how he is so timid. "SPILL THE TEA SISTER WHO DID YOU CHOOSE" I said to him. "Well um " he started but was interappted by someone putting his hands on his eyes. "GUESS WHO" the voice said cheerfully. Oh I knew who it was I KNEW AND I KNEW WELL. Johnny turned even more red. I spun Johnny around so he could see who it was. Hayden smiled at him and then pulled him in for a kiss and then hugged him. "I missed you" johnny said shyly again still hugging him. "i missed you more" Hayden said. Finally they broke apart and Hayden went to go get something.
"OMG MY SHIP YESSS JOHNNY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IM SO MAD AT YOU" I said. "I'm sorry" Johnny said tearing up. Oh no now I feel guilty. "Oh no I didn't mean it like that I was just joking" I said trying to not make him cry. "But now your mad at me" he said tears falling out of his eyes. Oh lord to the Jesus Christ. "No I'm not you see I'm happy very happy" I said. "No your mad at me and now everyone is gonna be mad at me" he said tears falling down. Oh no. Hayden finnally decided to come back. "Why are you crying " he asked Johnny worriedly. "Kenzie boo is mad at me and she my bestfriend I don't want her mad" he said. "HOLY TO JESUS CRIST IM NOT MAD" I said .Oh shitz fuck oh no I have to run.
Johnny started crying a river. " IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT JUANNY BOO I SWEAR IM NOT MAD OK" I said. Which made him cry more. Oh lord how did we even become friends again. "Johnny don't cry I want you to be happy because I have a surprise for you" Hayden said. "Really" Johnny asked looking up at him wiping his tears. "Yep" Hayden said and pulled out a bracelet from his bookbag. "Look this is for you" Hayden said. "It's veryyy pretty" Johnny said. "I knew you would like it and look yours says Hayden and mine says Johnny" Hayden shows his bracelet. "Do you like it" Hayden asked johnny johnny nodded happily. I started looking through Hayden's backpack.
"Kenzie what are you doing" Hayden asked me. "What does it look like I'm doing I'm looking for mine" I said. "Oh um how do I say Um this I Um didnt exactly bring you one " i looked up at him and he covered himself with Johnny. I looked at johnny. "Huggyy" johnny said and spread out his arms. I sighed and hugged him. I then smirked and said "what you don't know Hayden is that me and john have matching rings show him Juanny" I said and me and john both showed our rings.
"And what you don't know is that Annie is walking into school right now said. I blushed. "Oh do you still have a crush on Annie" Johnny said . "Of course I do" I said. "You have a crush on me" someone said. Oh no I already knew who it was and I feared turning around.

So it might take a while for Lauren to appear but trust me she will and this a lenzie book. I'm sorry I made this chapter about joyden hehe sorry not sorry. 😉😙