three

They had spent the whole day walking around the city and visiting its museums and famous places. Baekhyun didn't know how Chanyeol still had so much energy because he felt like he was about to collapse. He was leaning against the taller, who was basically dragging him around at this point. Baekhyun wasn't paying attention to their surroundings, starring at his feet and praying that his boyfriend was taking him back to their hotel.

He curiously looked up when they stopped walking, only to be greeted by a view he was never expecting to see. His exhaustion long forgotten, Baekhyun gasped, covering his mouth with his hands as he admired the Eiffel Tower. It was mesmerising, shining a bright gold in the night. Baekhyun couldn't get enough of the view.

Chanyeol pulled his lover in a hug and rested his head on his shoulder

Chanyeol pulled his lover in a hug and rested his head on his shoulder. His smile shined brighter than the tower, he was incredibly happy. They both admired the edifice and after a while, Baekhyun closed his eyes and simply enjoyed Chanyeol's embrace. He felt like his heart was about to explode; Chanyeol loved him so much and that made Baekhyun feel invincible. The taller meant everything to him.

Chanyeol gently let go of Baekhyun and stepped back. The smaller opened his eyes and curiously turned around. He was about to speak but the words never came out, stuck in his throat forever as he was too shocked to make a sound. Chanyeol was kneeling in front of him, holding a small box. Baekhyun didn't need to ask to know what was inside. He couldn't believe it; he just stared at Chanyeol, not knowing what to do.

I'm hallucinating... This is crazy, how tired am I?

Chanyeol chuckled and slowly opened the box, revealing a beautiful golden ring.

"Byun Baekhyun, will you marry me?"

Tears were streaming down Baekhyun's face as he fell onto his knees and hugged Chanyeol.

"Of course I'm gonna marry you dumbass!"

Chanyeol was expecting that kind of answer but it didn't stop him from laughing, he was too happy to be offended. He spoke again:

"I can't wait to brag to the members about how cool my fiancé is...

It was Baekhyun's turn to chuckle as he whined:

- Just shut up already!"

Chanyeol pulled away and gently kissed Baekhyun. They were in their own world, happier than ever....

395 words

THE END

And there it is, the last part of Revenge. I had so much fun writing this and it makes me extremely happy that you guys liked reading this book. Thank you for taking some of your time to leave comments and likes, you might not realise it but it's really important to me.

By the way I will continue to write more books in the future, smut or not! I'm presently writing a chanbaek fan fiction but I want to take my time with it as it has a plot and isn't only smut. I have the two first chapters written but I need to figure out where I want this to go.

I'll keep you guys updated on my profile so don't hesitate to follow me :)

Goodbye ♡