Fancy XD

I groaned as my alarm screeched in my ear. I peeked out of one eye, slapping everything on the side of my bed until it stopped. I wriggled around eventually pulling my self out of the covers. I sat up, glaring at my phone buzzing and flashing with texts and notifications. "Why do friends exist?"

From Smithy bae:

Oiiiii girl wake up, your coming to mine NOW! Water fight in 20!!!!

To Smithy bae:

Well... morning to you too. And whyyyy! It's toooooooo early!

From Smithy bae: I have ice cream!!!

To Smithy bae: be there in 10!

I grabbed my Green Day shirt, shoving it over my head, I struggled on a pair of ripped black shorts and black doc martins. My dark red was in a usual fishtail plait and my makeup was basic.

I ran out my flat, grabbing a snack bar on the way. I hopped in my blue Mini Cooper, and drove. When ever Helen aka Smithy has ice cream, she usually has something important to say. It was a 15 minute drive to Helens house so I decided to jam out to Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

"I'm so fancy, you already know. I'm in the fast lane from LA to Tokyo"

**15 minutes later**

I arrived at Helen, I fabulously leaped out of my car, to then be bombarded by hugs and rugby tackles.

I got up, and standing in front of me were my 3 amigos.

Helen/ Smithy, Helen was wearing a black vest, with red plaid shorts and red 'n' black vans. Her blonde hair tied in a cute messy bun with a red bandana holding back her fringe. Her make up was plain but cute with red lipstick

Shannon/ Shazza, Shazza was wearing a galaxy coloured crop top saying 'demons' with jean shorts and blue converse. Her blacky brown hair with blue dip dyed ends was in a pony tail with her fringe pinned up. Shannon was wearing mascara, eyeliner and blue tinted lipgloss.

Emily/ Em, she was wearing a Disney top with black leggings and Disney toms, her hair chestnut brown was in beach waves flowing down her back. Em wore concealer, pink lip gloss and a bit of mascara.

As 16 year olds we galloped to Helens trampoline, giggling and singing on they way.

Helen's pov

They all say down, staring at me. It was silent for once, they we're waiting for me to tell them...

"I GOT ASKED TO A PARTY BY A CUTE AUSSIE AND HE SAID TO BRING FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All 3 of the girls got up screaming and jumping around, they all eventually stopped jumping and bounced back down eating the frosty delicious mint choc chip ice cream.

"So Helen... when's the party?" Hayley questioned her red hair flowing in the gentle breeze.

"Well... it's tomorrow night! That's why I got you guys to come round!"

Emily and Shannon both screamed

"SLEEPOVERRRRR"

___________________________