SEVENTEEN

Had to do a short chapter because I'm busy with other stuff. 😩 long chapter next. I promise.

•••

"You look so cute with your little belly." Angel smiled while touching Fallon's swollen stomach.

Fallon frowned while looking down, her baby was now moving around and shit. He was having the time of his life in her belly. She just knew that he was gonna be a badass once she had him. She could see it now.

"My body looks funny as hell though," Fallon replied back.

"Girl." Angel tilted her head a little while staring at her friend. "You got a fat ass now that you're pregnant," Fallon smirked while shaking her head.

"I'm just being real sis. Before you were pregnant, that ass was on flat-like a pancake."

"Fuck you, Angel." Fallon playfully rolled her eyes. Angel started laughing hard as she continued to taunt her friend. She eventually seized it by bringing up another subject.

"What are you naming the baby?"

"I want to name him Halo but I'm not sure yet. I'm still thinking, I want something unique-ya know?"

Angel twisted her mouth. "Uh, Halo is cute but that ain't it baby girl. I was thinking something like Dakota, Kendall, or Dallas."

"Like your names are any better," Fallon smirked while tossing her pillow at Angel.

"Shit, they are." Angel retorted. "You tryna give my godson that girly ass name."

Fallon pursed her lips, "Halo is a unisex name, miss-know-it-all."

Angel shook her head, "Don't do that to him-still."

"Well, I can't name him Easton Jr., that bitch took the name." Fallon was upset about Suki having East's first son. She wanted to be the one who carried his first son and put him in a junior.

"So he can be like his hoe-ass-daddy? I don't think so. You better not give him that head-ass-name."

"I'm not, I'm just saying. She beat me to it, he may not even be the father to her kid."

"Oh, he's the daddy alright." Angel started. "I've seen an up-to-date picture of him. He got dark fast, he's not even a month old yet."

Fallon shrugged her shoulders. "That doesn't mean anything Ange. That baby could be anybody's."

Angel peered over at her friend. She didn't understand why Fallon was so 'concerned' about the shit anyway. She was supposed to be over East.

"Why you so worried about it? I thought you were done with East?"

"Oh, so now I still want him because I'm asking questions about that girl's baby?"

Angel shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just saying. Ever since he made that little trip over here to 'talk', you've been talking about him."

Fallon looked down at her fingers and sighed, "Feelings just don't go away overnight. Angel."

Angel tilted her head back and studied Fallon. "Is that so? So let me guess, you still love him, and you want to get back with him?"

"I didn't say all of that, don't put words in my mouth," Fallon argued while rolling her eyes. "I just still have small feelings for him, but I don't love him anymore."

"So what about Amir?"

Fallon shrugged her shoulders and said, "What about him?"

"You got feelings for him?"