It was a rainy day in Seoul when Julia found out some shocking news. Her company was closing all locations in her area, and the nearest open location was now Daegu. The decision was : pack her bags and move from her home or quit the only job that's kept her alive, not knowing if she would find another in time?

The former sounded like a better option, and besides, the only thing she had in Seoul was her one friend, Lee Eun-Keung. And it wasn't like they couldn't keep in touch, and visit each other. It wasn't THAT far. Around a 2:30 plane ride. And it wasn't like they couldn't take the bus.

Plus, it would be fun. The thrill of being somewhere new. Meeting new people. Making many friends. It was settled. She would move. She just had to let Eunnie know.

juljul : hey, eunnie.

eunnie : hey, juls

juljul : i have to tell yu something...
juljul : you*

eunnie : yeah, what's up?

juljul : i'm moving

eunnie : WAIT WTH WHERE

juljul : to daegu

eunnie : GURL WHY U LEAVING ME NONONO WHY WHY WHY ARE YOU GOINGGGGGG

juljul : calm down, eunnie. we can still visit. and im going because work is relocating.

eunnie : NOOOOOOOO

juljul : it's okay... do you want to come over to help pack?

eunnie : fine... but know i DO NOT support this

juljul : okok bye ily 💕

eunnie : cya be there in ten I DONT LY ATM TYVM ahem jk ilyt 🙄

Eunnie, her current best friend, and only friend at that, was 23, whilst Julia was 22. Her nickname was derived from her name, and from the word Unnie, meaning an older 'sister'.

Ten minutes later, Eunnie pulled up to Julia's apartment complex, which gladly would stop being hers in a week, when she moved. Eunnie had a key, just in case Julia was gone, and Eunnie needed to get something, or water the plants.

Eunnie entered and she looked annoyed.

"What's all this talk about MOVING?!?"
"Eunnie... I have to."
"No you don't."
"It's for work. They're moving."
"Well when are you moving?"
"In a week."
"Ugh, SO SOON. I'm gonna miss you, ya little h-*-e. (a/n I'm sorry for the weird spelling? I just rlly don't like offensive words, but I felt I should integrate one in, affectionately.)
"But I have to."
"But I'm hanging out with you every night this week."
"Fine."

- time skip : 1 week later -

The day had come. Julia jumped out of bed and gathered her suitcases. Eunnie burst through the door, sulking.
"Come with me. You have one hour left and I need to be there."
Eunnie dragged Julia out the door, and let her get in the passengers seat of Eunnie's BMW X1.
Eunnie drove Julia to every spot they'd ever had memories. The park, where they had thought of each other as best friends. The ice cream shop, which was their usual hangout as kids, and more.

Finally, Eunnie bid farewell to Julia, and Julia left to go board, after going through security, of course.

Julia was so preoccupied thinking about the move, she bumped into a guy with milky, soft skin, and mint pastel blue hair. He looked like a kpop idol.
"Sorry.", Julia muttered.
He didn't respond and he simply rolled his eyes, while boarding the flight to Daegu.

She saw his luggage tag, curious about who he was "...

A/N Hey, guys. So, this is a solo book. It'll contain mentions of dark things such as suicide, depression, death, cutting, and more. But it's a love story, with some tragic twists.