without

"min yoongi", his luggage tag read. Wait a minute... she had read on a form at work that 'Min Yoongi' had to show her around. Damnit!! She was starting off on the wrong foot!
"Wait! Min Yoongi!", she yelled.
"...yes? how the f*ck do you know my name?", he replied back groggily.
"Well... your luggage tag. Also, you're my helper at work!!"
"Wait. You're Julia?"
"Yep!!!"
"Oh god..." He knew this month of him helping her was going to be long. *very long.
"Okay, sooo, where are you sitting?"
He rolled his eyes. "4A."
"OH. MY. GOSH. I'M SITTING IN 4B! YESSSS I KNOW SOMEONE!"
"Oh my god... why.....?"
"YESYESYESSSSSSSSS! Come on!!! Let's board TOGETHER!!! I'm. So. Excited. Woot woot!!!"
"Oh god.... how did I get myself into this."
Once Julia had calmed down... it was halfway through the flight, and Yoongi, desperate for sleep, had put his pillows tight around his ears.

The flight had landed, and Yoongi was still asleep. Julia had to shake Yoongi awake to get him to get off the plane. She dragged him out, and got a cab for the both of them, as they were both living in a company provided apartment in the same block.

She brought Yoongi to his room, and then went to hers. Sudden flashbacks of her past came up. Ryan, he brought her to his apartment, only to crush her heart. Her plant. Her little blossoming flower that she held onto so dearly.

— Flashback —
"Hey, sweetie. So you know why I dragged you up here, right?"
They had been dating for 3 years, and Julia thought that maybe he would pop the question.
In excitement, Julia replied "Yes, yes, of course!!"
He got down on one knee. "Would you make me the happiest man on earth and......
understand that I'm dumping you?"
Julia was shocked, she burst into tears on the spot. "Ye- wait W-what?"
Ryan went into a corner and retrieved a camera that had been recording. "Ha! This is so funny! You thought I would propose!"
He pushed Julia out, leaving her sobbing in front of his door.