Chapter 4: Passing out

Maura's Pov: I told my son Greg to take Liam to the hospital, so he could get checked out; my son Niall is so drunk, and I am very concerned about him, he never gets into fights with his friends that care for him but that changed.

Maura: " Niall, I can't believe that you did that. " she says with her hands on her hips.

Niall: " 🎶 Amanda, you're a stupid girl, you dumped me and broke my heart, and you are going to pay for this. 🎶

Maura: " Niall! " She screams.

Niall: " What! " He screams.

Maura: " Are you even listening to me? " she says with a stern voice.

Niall: " To be honest, no I was not because your voice sounds annoying. " He says still slurring his words.

Maura: " You have had one to many and you had four cups of wine. " she says looking at the beer cans and bottles everywhere and the empty wine cup that was on the table.

Niall: " I'm not a Fucking kid anymore, I am an adult, so I don't have listen to you or your Fucking annoying voice. " He says giving his mom the middle finger and going back to doing whatever.

Maura: " Oh my goodness Niall, until you get yourself together and are less drunk and wasted that is when I will come back and talk to you. I'm going to the hospital to see Liam. Goodbye. " she says grabbing her things and slamming her son's front door.

Niall: " Fuck you too, mom! " He says screaming out of the window at his mom's car as it drives off.

Back At The Hospital...

Maura: " I am here to see Liam. " she says to the lady at the desk.

The Lady: " Wait here, they should be finishing his examination and x-Rays. " she says pointing to the seat in the waiting room.

While Maura is in the waiting area waiting, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam's parents show up and are sitting next to Maura after being told the same thing.

Maura: " Hey boys. " she says to Louis, Harry, and Zayn.

The Boys: " Hello. " They all reply at the same time.

Maura: " Hi, Karen. " She says to Liam's mom.

Karen: " Hi, Maura. " She says to
Niall's mom.

Maura: " Karen, I am really sorry about this happening to Liam. Niall has completely lost his mind, He is really drunk and wasted and when he is like this, he is a different person. " she says to Liam's mom and starts crying.

Karen: " I accept your apology, I really do. He must have hurt you as well. " she says to Niall's mom.

Maura: " He has verbally. When he is this drunk and wasted a lot of things are said that really hurts feelings. " she says wiping her tears away.

Karen: " Its, okay. He will come to his senses soon hopefully. " She says to Niall's mom pulling her into a hug.

Maura: " I hope so. " she says wiping the rest of her tears away and accepting Karen's hug.

Doctor Smith: " Liam. " He says from the back.

When his name is called everyone stands up for Liam and the doctor motions them to follow him.

Doctor Smith: " So I requested some X-Rays to see what caused Liam to throw up blood and pass out and also caused him to have slow shallow breathing. "He says to everyone who is following him.

Karen: " What were the results? " she asked feeling a bit worried.

Doctor Smith: " The results came in and Liam has two broken ribs and a grade 4 concussion. " He says to Karen and the rest of the people that followed.

Karen: " Oh my goodness, is he okay. "She says feeling very worried.

Doctor Smith: " Liam is okay and it is not life threatening. " He says to everyone.

Karen: " Thank God. " she says feeling relieved.

Doctor Smith: " It is going to take 2 months for his ribs to heal and a few weeks for his concussion to heal but otherwise he is good. " He says to everyone.

Karen: " Okay. " she says listening to what the doctor was saying.

Doctor Smith: " I am prescribing him a pain killer, but he has to take it when needed. " He says writing the prescription, signing off on it and giving the paper to his mom.

Karen: " Thanks doctor. " she says feeling really grateful.

Harry: " Can we please go and see him? " He asked the doctor.

Doctor Smith: " Yes, you can. Follow me. " He says to everyone who are going to see Liam and leading them to Liam's hospital room.

Karen: " Sweetheart, oh my goodness. " She says looking at her son Liam with tears in her eyes.

Liam: " Hey, mum. " He says looking at her and noticing that she had tears in her eyes.

Karen: " Liam, I can't believe that this happened to you. " She says hugging her son gently.

Liam: " Mum, don't cry. I am okay. " He says wiping his mother's eyes with his hand.

Karen: " I don't like seeing you like this. " She says kissing her son on the cheek.

While everyone is at the hospital with Liam, Niall puts his guitar on his stand and passes out finally, waking up an hour and a half later with a killer headache and a throbbing pain in his knee before going to the bathroom to throw up again.

Zara: " Hi, sleeping beauty. " she says to Niall after he walks out of the bathroom.

Niall: " Quiet down will Ya. " he says walking to the kitchen with his hand on the side of his head.

Zara: " Niall, it looks horrific in here. " she says starting to pick up the empty cans and bottles of beer putting them I his bin and then grabbing his empty glass that he had wine in and washing it.

Niall: " What the hell are you doing? " he asks Zara.

Zara: " I'm cleaning up, whether you like it or not; it's ridiculous in here. " she says going back to what she was doing.

Niall: " Shit! " he shouts feeling another wave of pain in his knee and taking deep breathes so he doesn't throw up.