Thanatos & Eros (1) Aprodite's Mistake

New book, it will have 'Dear Diary' bits and actual storry bit's to it. So vote, comment, tweet ect.

3mo pRincess

AlExA

XxX

================================

Aphrodite's POV

I looked around there where drunk god's, goddess' and other immortals falling around and laughing. "Aphrodite, you look beautiful, care to visit my bed chambers?" ergh! Posiden, he was handsome and all well because he's a god, but no thanks. I pushed him away from me.

"No thanks I'm on my way to.... erm" I grabbed the first male to walk by me "Erm Cupid here's bed chambers" I smiled and Posiden shrugged and went to Athena.

"So then Aphrodite, on the way to my cambers eh? Well I can't blame you, I'm the god of love after all. It was bound to happen."

"Ergh go away you snob, I refuse to sleep with him! I mean have you heard his pick up lines? They are sad water related puns"

"Lighten up!" He hannded me a pitcher of wine. "Here drink up! It's your party after all"

I handed it back to him. "No thanks I don't drink"

He laughed "Your a goddess that doesn't drink?" More laughing "Just drink it! Unless your afraid"

"I'm not! Here give me that!" I grabbed the pitcher back and drank up.

2 months later

I sat down and wrote the letter.

Dear Cupid,

What happened was a drunken mistake, but I'm afraid it's not going to go away even if we forget it. So I have to tell you, I'm with daughter.

I understand if you don't want anything to do with it but the child is ours. I shall name her Eros.

Aphrodite

I gave the letter to Herme's and didn't sleep till late anxouis about the reply

================================

So what do you think? More? Kill it now? Tell me please :D

Pic- Aphrodite :D

3mo pRincess

AlExA

XxX