Part 1

"Dude get up! Dude! Brandon! You are going to make us miss work!"

"Ugh, can I just sleep Eric!"

"We have bills to pay! Anyway, you might get fired if you don't go."

" The boss already hates me so I will take those chances"

"Then start looking for a new job or a new place to live since you are not feeding off of me!"

I roll over in bed again. I and Eric have this fight every morning before work. Ever since we had the Amazing idea to move with no plan. Now we are living in a studio apartment and our meals are coming from the break room at best buy. 

"Dude you coming or not"

"I'm coming" 

I quickly get ready for work dreading every second of it. Why did I want to grow up in the first place? Being an adult sucks. 

"LETS GO BRANDON!"

We end up missing the bus and walking. So we are 20 minutes late. 

Work was painful as always oh I should mention I got fired. Now I have to go job hunting again. Before Eric kicks me out of the apartment. I mean I have the internship that is going to get me to my dream job. 

I spent the day on the couch doing nothing till Eric came home. We watched the adult PBS shows. We had takeout for dinner and some other food I took from the break room before I left. 

"Hey Brandon look RoseAnn is pregnant."

"Dang I feel bad for her the media is just destroying her"

"Well, that is the price you pay when you are the most famous person in the world."

"True."

"Anyway did you see that Audry has a new BoyFriend."

"Ya I saw the post on Instagram. Back together for like the 3rd time."

"Hey, she would not have that problem if she did not break up with Marshall."

"Eric cut her some slack in High School he just wanted to get in her pants."

"I know Brandon. Buts lets stop talking about our friend in high school."

"Thank you lets just leave that behind us." 

After that talk, I when to bed.  I have my internship in the morning and I am going to ask for a promotion since I need to pay rent. 

A/N

Hey guys this is the new book. It is fun to write with new people and I totally recommend thinking of a person and making a whole story and people around it. Never know how it will turn out. 

WC:417 

Also, I am not sorry