The day before the good-bye

All the campers were in their tents, the first one who always wakes up first, max. Got up and rubbed his eyes carefully. Suddenly Neil and Nikki ran up outside his tent, "Ugh.. what the hell are you guys doing? And uh why do you look so... scared??" He said, still speaking in a exhausted voice. Nikki started to cry, running up to max to hug him tightly.
"N-Nikki! What's wrong..? It's not like camp ends tomorrow or we're all gonna die..
"Right?"
"Saadly yes.. that's why we're out here". Neil kindly explained—
"Oh. Uhh.." Max's mind fastly changed memories of him with neil, nikki, david, and more. Tears started to form in his eyes
"Max!?! You okay..?"
He sobbed, hugging Neil and Nikki. When Gwen came out of the counselors cabin and went to check on the "trio" she felt so goddamn heartbroken. Even she heard David all the way from the cabin crying his ass off. A couple hours later when A L L of the campers finally woke up and were settled down from being sad n shit.

Max,Neil,Nikki,Preston,Space Kid,Nerris,Ered,Nurf,Dolph, and including the counselors David and Gwen were sitting by the campfire as they do everynight.
"Hey gwen..?"
"Yes david..?"
*sighs* "I know this might sound embarrassing to say right in front of the campers but I really need to let this out. I can't believe camp Campbell is coming to an end, I had so much fun with the campers and including you. You. Gwen. Are the best ccbfl I've ever met, you're just too beautiful, stunning, smart, funny and more. I love you so much, and I would do anything to make you happy. Remember parents day? If I even had a chance, I would marry you and adopt max as fast as possible. I'll miss you"
Gwen blushed extremely hard, "David.. I-I-I didn't know you had that in you.." Even though I'm good at explaining things I can't do them good as you,, I would say the same fucking thing if my social anxiety was gone by now"
Gwen hugged him while she was crying, happy and sad tears. David cut her off with a kiss on the lips and she blushed more and smiled.

u w u tHE END JDJDJDJ
I'll write more tomorrow, cya 💜💜
(Feel free to make fanart of any scene! Just credit and tell me about it blease)
(I forgot to mention credit to marblebubs on insta for the pic of Gwen n David smooching uwu)