« F i v e »

As I ran from the strange man, looking for help, I found no one in sight.

Where are they?! Am I the only one here?! I saw them just as I came in, they can't just disappear.

I thought as I remember that my boss might be here but, it's at the other hallway where the man was blocking it but, if I go around I might be safe. I nod to myself as I thought this was a good idea. I look behind me to see if he was on my trail but, he wasn't on sight. I slowly stopped running to look around for him.

"Where did he go?" I say to myself, frantically looking around my surroundings.

It was quiet, the only sound I hear was my own breathing from nervousness. As I did not find the man in sight, I walk slowly down the hallway, looking behind me once in a while. I suddenly feel a cold chill down my spine, my hairs on my arms standing and my breath hitches.

"You really are a fragile doll." I hear a voice whisper in my ear, I turn around quickly to see no one, I feel uneasy and frighten. "You don't have to be frighten, I'm gentle and I wouldn't hurt you, you'd break if I played to rough with you." A low male voice chuckles deeply, sending shivers down my spine.

Silent. "I just want to talk, know your wishes of desires, what you wanna do in life. I'll give you these wishes if you want." His voice was low and deep, like he's whispering in my ear. I try to choke out the words I wanted to say but, I feel that something took my voice. "Re'uoy eht legna taht lliw dnes su eerf, taht lliw dne siht gnireffus ew evah decaf, eht snis ew evah  desuac dna tonnac esrever. Re'uoy eht legna  taht lliw evas su." He was speaking in some sort of language that seemed familiar to me.

"This cannot be real..." I whisper to myself as I chuckle sheepishly. "... well it is." I hear a low whisper in my ear, I turned around quickly and see the man I saw before.

My breathing becomes uneasy, my heart races in a fast pace and my whole body is shaking. Something about his eyes seemed threatening, the blue hue swirling around his eyes was beautiful yet scary. I see him smirk mischievously and tilt his head to the side a bit. "I can't decide if you're a lost soul or a gentle doll." He grins widely while staring deeply into my eyes and takes a step forward, I step back in fright. He chuckles deeply. "You're scared I get that but, you see, I don't have much time to stay here. Eventually I'll despair and you won't be able to see me... I don't want that." He says in a soothing voice while stepping forward to me slowly.

I don't trust him and I back up even more. He grins, licking his teeth having an impatient look on his face. "You really are scared of me huh?" He says with a chuckle. I squint my eyes at him. "Who are you?" I say quietly, he grins widely. "I'm Hoseok or Wonho, the devil of lust and love." He gives a cocky smirk.

I squint my eyebrows, taking back what he just said. "Devil? What is this nonsense?" I laugh sheepishly. He grins widely. "Doesn't seem like you believe me, do I have to show my true power for you." He chuckles deeply.

I stare at him confused, then my eyes wide as I saw darkness come right behind him, coming around him as his eyes turned into bright blue eyes. "Do you believe me now?" He says in a low voice with a smirk.

My heart races and I turn around to run to the elevator.

This isn't real! It can't be! There's gotta be an explanation for this!

I hear the man laugh mischievously as he only walks towards me.

It was like a dream I wanted to wake up any moment but... it was real...

_____________________
|| Don't forget to vote and comment so I know you enjoy the story! ||

,,,, my writing skills aren't the best at the moment but, I'm getting there

-edited
-note: also I forgot to mention that, the weird language Wonho and Hyungwon was speaking in- it's in backwards, so if you want to solve what they are saying- you can leave it in the comments!